**Only works with the Yale Real Living Assure Lock with Bluetooth (YRD446)**
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Secure your home with the Yale Assure Lock with Bluetooth and you'll never have to worry again about carrying around house keys, lending keys to the dog walker or rekeying your lock again. Using the Yale Assure Lock app, manage access to your home right from your smart phone and experience the ultimate convenience of locking and unlocking your home with just a tap.
- Lock and unlock your home by twisting your phone 90-degrees and tapping the keypad or by using your unique 4-8 digit pin code.
- For increased security, Twist & Go requires digital keys users to twist their smartphone 90 degrees prior to touching the keypad in order to unlock. This helps to prevent unintended unlocking that may occur with other Bluetooth locks (i.e. if your phone is just inside your door, an intruder could tap the keypad and enter your home.)
- Share digital keys with friends and family from wherever you are. You can choose to set access schedules for individual keys or create permanent keys. The app comes with 5 free digital keys. Additional keys can be purchased for $1.99 within the app.
- Create up to 12 unique, 4-8 digit pin codes that can be used with the lock's touchscreen keypad. These codes can easily be changed or deleted within your app.
- Receive access notifications when a digital key user unlocks the door, even when you're not home.
- View access history at any time to see who unlocked your home, and when, using their digital key. - Customize lock settings such as volume, language, auto relock time, tamper alarms, operating mode (standard, vacation or privacy), one-touch locking and the LED indicator.
- View battery status and receive low battery notifications. Personalize your app experience with photos and names for your locks and users.
- Manage multiple homes and Assure locks, all from one app. Upgrade Your Assure Lock with Z-Wave or ZigBee
- Integrate your Assure Lock with Bluetooth into your smart home system, such as SmartThings, with a Yale Network Module, available at Yale2You.com.
*Features may vary based on integration platform.
The Yale Customer Support team is available to help with any questions you may have regarding your Assure Lock with Bluetooth and Assure Lock app. Email Service@YaleLock.com or call 1-855-492-0505.
-Improvements to overall app performance
-Support added for regions outside the US and Canada
We are constantly working to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to email app suggestions to Support@YaleLock.com
Ratings and Reviews
App leaves much to be desired.
This app is ‘okay’.. using it to unlock the door is crazy tedious.. the tip to unlock is really annoying.. the getting your phone out, unlocking the app, navigating to the app, choosing the key, and successfully tipping the phone correctly is a real hassle.. was hoping the paired phone in proximity would work.. nope..
Paying two dollars to give away a 6th+ key for someone to do the same is also crazy..
The app has spelling errors..
The only useful thing in the app is programming multiple keys then uploading them to the door in less steps than programming one key..
I really wanted it for the z-wave which works perfectly in a more usable app (with less spelling errors). Putting the lock onto schedules to ‘lock every hour’ in the case its left unlocked, or lock and unlock on a schedule.. specifically for my garage door..
Worst app I ever used
I was sold on Yale because is compatible with Wink and the locked looks slick. However after 2 months I’m still unable to add the lock to the app.
There are very poor setup instructions and even filling them nothing looks like it should.
I’m constantly asked to log out and then log back in to be able to add a key, after doing that the app crashes and then some other bug prevents me from logging in.
I tried to buys credits to add a key and they seem never enough.
I bought this lock to have one simple feature “auto lock” but to date I forget my door open all the times because this app, website and support is so darn poor.
User experience for Yale was definitely a second though. The actual locks look great but for me they turned out absolutely unusable.
Please contact tech support for help at 1-855-213-5841 or email@example.com.
While the lock works reasonably fine, this app is the worst. Full of bugs and crashes. In addition, a real disappointment that no expiration, time or other parameters can be put on PIN codes. The only way they can be done is to give people these dumb virtual keys. Good luck explaining how to use those because the app is so bad.
This is a brand with such a good reputation. I hope they clean this all up and get back to the quality they are known for.
Please be sure that you're using the latest version of the app. If it's not working properly, please contact tech support at 1-855-213-5841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SARGENT MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- 87.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yale 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Key $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.