**Only works with the Yale Real Living Assure Lock with Bluetooth (YRD446)**
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Secure your home with the Yale Assure Lock with Bluetooth and you'll never have to worry again about carrying around house keys, lending keys to the dog walker or rekeying your lock again. Using the Yale Assure Lock app, manage access to your home right from your smart phone and experience the ultimate convenience of locking and unlocking your home with just a tap.
- Lock and unlock your home by twisting your phone 90-degrees and tapping the keypad or by using your unique 4-8 digit pin code.
- For increased security, Twist & Go requires digital keys users to twist their smartphone 90 degrees prior to touching the keypad in order to unlock. This helps to prevent unintended unlocking that may occur with other Bluetooth locks (i.e. if your phone is just inside your door, an intruder could tap the keypad and enter your home.)
- Share digital keys with friends and family from wherever you are. You can choose to set access schedules for individual keys or create permanent keys. The app comes with 5 free digital keys. Additional keys can be purchased for $1.99 within the app.
- Create up to 12 unique, 4-8 digit pin codes that can be used with the lock's touchscreen keypad. These codes can easily be changed or deleted within your app.
- Receive access notifications when a digital key user unlocks the door, even when you're not home.
- View access history at any time to see who unlocked your home, and when, using their digital key. - Customize lock settings such as volume, language, auto relock time, tamper alarms, operating mode (standard, vacation or privacy), one-touch locking and the LED indicator.
- View battery status and receive low battery notifications. Personalize your app experience with photos and names for your locks and users.
- Manage multiple homes and Assure locks, all from one app. Upgrade Your Assure Lock with Z-Wave or ZigBee
- Integrate your Assure Lock with Bluetooth into your smart home system, such as SmartThings, with a Yale Network Module, available at Yale2You.com.
*Features may vary based on integration platform.
The Yale Customer Support team is available to help with any questions you may have regarding your Assure Lock with Bluetooth and Assure Lock app. Email Service@YaleLock.com or call 1-855-492-0505.
-Improvements to overall app performance
-Support added for regions outside the US and Canada
We are constantly working to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to email app suggestions to Support@YaleLock.com
Ratings and Reviews
Twist to activate.... what’s the point?
They market their twist and go process as a way to prevent “...unwarranted or unintended access that often happens with other Bluetooth enabled locks”. Direct Quote. When I first read that I was all onboard because I assumed the twist process would work outside the app while my phone was locked.
It doesn’t.... so I’m left wondering what’s the point? If I have to unlock my phone, find/open the Yale app before doing the stupid twist motion doesn’t that already prevent unintended access? Seems like it could drop twist and just say that you have to open the app to use it.
The steps are so annoying that I find myself just using the pin. I can do that with one hand and it’s quicker. Bluetooth is very much a waste of money with these locks and current design.
EDIT: Just found out I have to pay 2 bucks per sending a key. Key licenses aren’t perpetual once you send it it’s done. Even if like this week one of my users found her permanent key had been removed from my account. So I had to pay 2 bucks to restore a technical glitch.
Devs haven’t made an update to the app in 7 months so I wouldn’t hold my breath that this will be improved anytime soon.
What an extraordinarily poorly designed app for an otherwise great product. It’s almost comical, with misspelled labels, nightmarish key registration, and overly complicated basic functionality. I never would’ve bought the lock had I known I’d be using this app.
Can’t even get the app to open, just times out trying to open. Need to delete a code I generated for the dog walker and can’t do so. I had assigned him a temporary key (paid purchase) but surprise surprise it didn’t work and I wasted $1.99 and a ton of time.
Developer Response ,
We suggest that you contact tech support for assistance -- 1-855-213-5841 or email@example.com.
- SARGENT MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- 87.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yale 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Key $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.