**Only works with the Yale Real Living Look Door Viewer with WiFi (YRV740)**
Answer Your Door. Anywhere. Anytime. See, and speak to, visitors at your door from anywhere using the free Yale Look app. The Look Door Viewer has a motion detector and doorbell so you’ll receive an alert on your smartphone when someone is at the front door. Speak to your visitors with live video and audio and let them know when you’ll be home. View a timeline history with photos and video to see recent activity.
- Receive an alert when someone is at your front door and presses the door bell, or when the motion detector goes off.
- Have two-way audio and one-way video communication with visitors at your door.
- Customize settings such as motion detection, sounds, camera, video and more.
- Scroll through a timeline history of all the activity recorded from your front door.
- Videos and photos store on the included MicroSD card meaning no cloud logins and no monthly fees.
- Check battery life and receive a notification when the
battery is running low.
- Manage multiple homes and Look Door Viewers, all from one app.
The Yale Customer Support team is available to help with any questions you may have regarding your Look Door Viewer with WiFi and Yale Look app. Email Service@YaleLock.com or call 1-855-492-0505.
Ratings and Reviews
You want my honest opinion?
Glitchiest piece of “technology” (if you could call it that) that I’ve ever used. I’m very well versed in automation and camera products from a range of different manufacturers. App is incredibly glitchy, fails to connect to a button or motion event nearly 100% of the time. I have factory defaulted it and re-synced multiple times. WiFi signal is very strong. Very fast internet. I’ve tried bring the whole unit into the same room as the router. 30 error message pop ups in 1 Hours time. Not even close to being a consumer ready product. Fix your software and try again.
Ps. Dont bother responding and telling me to call customer support, appreciate the effort though.
Faulty and forgotten by Yale
Since the iOS 10, they never updated the app so good luck refresh the events (you have to kill the app and open again)
Oh, and they removed an important feature (recording sound on the video) saying that will speed up the trigger to record, liars.
I'm on a second unit and all the problems remains, if you buy this recently, return it and look for the popular brands.
We're happy to help get it set up for you. Contact tech support at 1-855-213-5841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No push notifications
This app was glitchy, at best, on IOS >12.0. After 12.0 upgrade, push notifications stopped completely. Please issue update so it won’t be a complete waste of money.
- SARGENT MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- 78.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Yale
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.