Yale Medicine chronicles advances in clinical care, biomedical science, and medical education today.
Updated feature article.
Ratings and Reviews
Very informative and well designed. I enjoy the ability to swipe down to read more rather than needing to swipe through multiple pages for those articles I do not wish to read. Only two problems that I have are:
1. The photographs do take up a much larger space on each page than they ought to. Makes for unneeded pages.
2. The size of the downloads for journals is rather excessive. 400MB for one journal eats up too much space; space that many users may or may not be able to allocate. For limited data plans on a non-wifi connection, this could pose an issue for overages.
- Yale University
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 School of Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.