By Yammer by Microsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
With Yammer for iOS, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for iOS you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless of file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your iOS device.
- Work across language barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for iOS – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
What's New in Version 6.7.11
[FIXES] External Groups & Attachments Features
For this release, we’ve decided to give our engineers a pass. So here’s who would be responsible for Yammer’s most recently discovered bugs if part of the team were cute, feathered, or hardworking animals.
The External Groups Owl:
She’s wise, okay—the only person … uh, bird … we’d count on to oversee external groups features on iOS. After a late-night sit-down, we learned that she fell asleep on the job; it’s why the unread counts for external groups weren’t updating in your groups list. We decided to change her shift. Counts are back. She also forgot to deliver a privacy-related note that you’d normally see when replying to a message in an external group, but she was never good at that anyway. So we brought in the stork.
The Attachments Iguana:
It turns out that he actually became the bugs themselves. (We tried stressing the importance of not camouflaging as icons, toolbars, etc.) So, if it seemed as though attachment icons disappeared into the composer after you added recipients to a message or as if the entire attachments toolbar sometimes went missing, you weren’t crazy.
Easy to use. Wish the entries were easier to search or in chronological order. Also, we would like to have a process to validate content for specific tech groups and that is not possible at this time
Perfect companion to the website
Makes keeping up easy.
Become most productive
In the fastest time !!! Love it
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 6.7.11
- Size: 76.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Seller: Yammer by Microsoft
- © 2017 Yammer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.