Yandex.Mail for mobile is an inbox in your pocket which provides secure protection from spam and viruses.
• You can use Mail without an internet connection. For example, if you lose your connection in the metro, you can continue reading your messages and reply to them. When you’re back online, those messages will be automatically sent.
• The app supports using several inboxes at the same time, including Yandex.Mail for domains. You can read all your messages on one device by switching between profiles.
• It’s easy to sort through your messages, even if there are a lot of them. Delete the ones you don’t want with one swipe, while the messages you need can be found through filters (for example, all your e-tickets or social network notifications).
• Messages and chain letters which are grouped together by subject will open up right within the inbox message list.
• Your files from Yandex.Disk can also be attached to your messages, not just documents and photos on your smartphone.
• After receiving a message with an attachment, you’ll immediately know what’s inside. For instance, if it’s an image, then you’ll see a small thumbnail of it appear next to the subject line of the message in the inbox.
If you want to find answers to frequently asked questions, leave feedback about the app, or offer some new ideas, you can do so in the Settings and tapping on Support.
Enjoy improved stability and app functionality. Your feedback helps improve Yandex.Mail for mobile, and you can always let us know what you think of the app by tapping “Help and feedback” in the side menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot send or receive emails, I have subsequently been locked out of other accounts.
I got a new email address and it does not work. I cannot send or receive emails. I used the email address to sign up for patreon and have been locked out of that account as I cannot confirm my email address because I can’t receive emails. Even worse, Yandex support is nonexistent. I can not submit an issue because even though it is a form to fill out, it goes through email and since I cannot send emails all my help requests are just saved in my drafts.
Yandex used to be awesome, now I suggest you go anywhere else to get an email address because many people (read through the reviews) are having the same issues and their lack of support is horrendous.
My favourite mail application
This is my daily mail application. It is very simple and easy to use and looks incredible. It is also very easy to forward your other mail accounts to your Yandex which is extremely beneficial. It’s better for native Russian speakers but English version has gotten much better with time and is getting better with every update. Yandex still needs to update this app for the iPhone X but it’s still great
Good app, few things missing
It’s a good app, and I like the idea to have multiple emails accounts under one roof. But there are a few features that need to be implemented. First, the pdf attachments don’t open. Second, when you link your gmail, all the mail goes to the same folder. Gmail does good job separating it by folders like Updates, Primary, Social...etc. I wish the Yandex app mimicked the similar layout, at least for gmail account. And please, remove those adds. Apart from that, the app works fine.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.