By Barak Edry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yaniv is a card game whose origin is shrouded in mystery. Rumor has it that it was conceived by an adventurer
named Yaniv and spread as he backpacked from the hidden peaks of a Hindu temple to the sandy shores of the US.
Yaniv is an amazingly addictive and easy card game that’s guaranteed to keep you enthralled for hours. If you don’t
believe us, try it for yourself, it’s free. :)
HOW TO PLAY
- Reduce your hand’s value at all costs.
- Maximize each turn and discard sets, trips, and other high value hands.
- Outsmart your opponents with pre-planned strategies, wits, and intuition to win.
- When you think you have the lowest hand, call “YANIV!”
- Be careful, if you declare “YANIV” and another player has a lower hand, you lose and “ASSAF” is declared. That’s
30 points! (points are bad)
- An easy to follow, Step-by-Step tutorial introduces new players to the game.
- Play offline against smart and challenging computer opponents or play online with players around the world.
- Invite your friends and challenge up to 3 players at once.
- Quick Match feature lets you jump right into multiplayer action.
- Share your score via Facebook.
- Chat with friends and connect with leaderboard support for online matches.
- Earn 40 fun and exciting achievements.
- Access player profiles by tapping on a player's name in an online match.
- Additional difficulty levels, game statistics, and modes are available.
- Full retina display support with vibrant and colorful art.
- 3 Difficulty levels (Pro difficulty for Pro users only) & fully customizable game settings.
- Change look and feel using Themes or Photos from device library (Pro users only)
What's New in Version 1.1.7
❤️ This Game, But...
I have been playing this game for a couple of years now and I really enjoy, except for:
1) There has been a glitch for about 4 months now where the game just freezes up. Neither player can make a play and then it suddenly acts as if the other player just left the game and now you get some points. I don't want points given to me-I want to earn them.
2) Sometimes it takes a very long time to "find" another player.
🔹Perhaps if the bugs were worked out, more people would play the game.
LOVE this game BUT needs work
I'm sooooo addicted to this game. Its incredible! I want to rate it five stars but I just can't due to all of the bugs that have yet to be fixed. I participated in their recent beta testing and have yet to see any improvements. I'm hoping that they continue efforts in working out all of the kinks so I don't have to worry about my game freezing just as I am about to win a hand. Thanks for an awesome app!
Addictive For Sure!
This game is a lot of fun and it'll get you hooked but there's not enough people playing it. When I try to play with someone online, it takes forever for the game to find me someone and then it's the same person over and over again. It's a lot of fun but it needs some promotions or something to get some more people playing it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2013
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barak Edry
- © 2012 Barak Edry
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yaniv Pro$1.99
- Theme Pack 2$1.99
- Theme Pack 1$0.99