Twitter threads can be difficult to follow. Yarn stitches together tweets to allow you to read "tweetstorms" in their intended order, minus all the noise.
Yarn's really easy to use -- you can either:
- use the iOS Share Sheet in any Twitter / browser app, then tap on the Yarn icon
- or copy any Tweet URL, then open the Yarn app.
- Fixed bug affecting display of longer tweets.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice little app for showing threaded tweets
Unless you paid for an app like Twitterrific which segregates threads from comments, you might feel a little lost without an app like this.
Even if you paid for Tweetbot, you’ll find that Yarn does a good job of segregating threaded tweets from user comments.
This app does one job and it does it well. Recommended for anyone who reads long threads on Twitter. Added bonus is the developer is very responsive with his support. I reported one bug and it was addressed within *hours*.
- App Sandwich Limited
- 34.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 App Sandwich Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.