Yatzy, Yahtzee, le Yams, Generala, Jatsi, Yacht – these are just few of the names this popular dice game goes by!
The app allows you to play with all of your Facebook friends and random people from all over the world, whichever device they use, by offering a real time gaming experience on your tablet, smartphone, or computer! Furthermore, the app includes a game center that features high scores, leaderboards and all kinds of achievements.
The rules for playing Yatzy Online are very simple to learn and this totally addictive game is all-age appropriate.
You have an option to play the 3 most popular variations of the game:
- 5 Dice International (The world wide “accepted” rule set for playing Yatzy)
- 5 Dice Scandinavian (This variant is mostly played in the Scandinavian countries)
- 6 Dice version (The more advanced variant of the game which will be loved by the ones looking for a bigger challenge)
You can play these variants of the game online competing with others or offline without using the Internet - it’s up to you! All you have to do is download this classic dice game and enjoy it with your friends and family completely for free!
For bug reports, enhancements or improvements ideas, send us an email at email@example.com
- Share your great achievements with the rest of the world! :)
Ratings and Reviews
My only gripe is that if you press on a roll category choice by accident, it won't let you fix the mistake by sliding your finger away from the button. One miss-touch on a bouncy bus/train ride and your game is hosed.
Most developers catch this by detecting and handling the button release event instead of just the press.
Will not upgrade
Upgraded to premium but the game will not upgrade.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify what has gone wrong. Please supply information about which version of iOS and what device you're using. Hope to hear from you soon, so we can resolve the issue.
Great start, I'm playing constantly with several friends. Couple of suggestions that would polish it up:
1. Make international rules the default
2. Highlight what the other players last move was. It can be hard to figure that out when it is a dense board and you aren't playing real time.
3. Allow an option to replay a players last move I.e. see what they picked on each roll.
- Fictional Factory Inc
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Miracle Mill Gmbh
- In-App Purchases
- Yatzy Online Complete $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.