By Boris Blank
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Yellofier makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
#1 in Music (iPad) in 8 countries, top 10 in 50 countries.
Top 5 in 3 countries (iPhone).
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
For best sound, use headphones.
NOTE: Since version 1.2, the preview-sound function changed from single tap to long-press! So the functionality is not gone, but we changed to long-press to not interfere with the music.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR USERS: ***
The app can sometimes go silent and not produce any sound. If this happens, double-tap the home button to enter the multi-task view, scroll to Yellofier and swipe it upwards out of the screen. Then start Yellofier again, and it should make sound again. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope that Apple will fix this issue as soon as possible.
The demo tracks in Yellofier are under copyright protection.
Learn more about Yellofier and discover more of Yello’s music at yello.com
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo
Presented by Electronic Beats – Telekom’s international music program.
Here is an online tutorial video: http://vimeo.com/62158758
What's New in Version 1.4
Yellofier is back! Now ready to create amazing songs with iOS 11.
The original Yellofier soundbanks are now remastered for the modern age, and as an added bonus two extras have been unearthed from the Yello archives.
- two new factory soundbanks
- updated Audiobus and AudioShare compatibility
- improved audio quality for Bluetooth speakers and headphones
- fixed audio distortion exhibited on some newer devices
- built for iOS 11
update ios 11 thank you !,, amazingly simple to use app , the results blew me away on the first use...
instant glitchy stuttering beats are just a sample away! great effects, gui,and audio export make this app a new "essential" in my limited collection of apps that are precious, useful and unique.. thank u boris!!!!!!!
Even more addictive with new update
I have to be torn away from this modifier/mangler...frequently.
In the best possible way. Musical, whimsical m and just weird enough.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 26, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Datasound AG
- © 2013-17 Boris Blank / YELLO®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.