Yellow Cab Co-Operative
By Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Order a taxi cab in Milwaukee, WI from Yellow Cab Co-Op using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Yellow Cab Co-Op (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the YC Co-Op application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Yellow Cab Co-Op is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
What's New in Version 2.0.20
- Phone no. verification by SMS
- Bug fixes
After having trouble accessing the website I tried downloading the app. It was immediately difficult to connect to service and once connected the app was entirely unsatisfactory. I ended up calling with questions about booking to which I was met with extreme rudeness and an employee who was entirely lacking in efficiency and information. Never having completed the cab booking I recommend those to try a different cab service. This one was ridiculously unorganized and overall an awful experience.
Bad app, mediocre wait time
Didn't take too long, about 15 mins. App is absolute trash tho. Map function would not work at all for tracking, just had to call and ask.
The first time I used the app, it failed. Which would be forgivable if the phone number it gave me hadn't sent me to a dispatcher in Milwaukee while I live in Vancouver. Deleted it immediately.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 2.0.20
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
- © DDS Wireless Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.