Superpages Local Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Local search just got a lot easier… and a lot more fun! Now, there's a wheel that can do MORE than take you places. It can FIND them, too.
Get more results in more places faster than ever before.
Spin. Find. Done.
FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR… FAST!
- Search through 200+ popular local business categories from 17 million listings
- Spin our easy-to-use wheel to browse major categories like Food, Movies, Stores, Services, Automotive, Gas stations, Health, and Travel.
- "Urgent" category for quick access to important searches and seasonal info.
- Shake for SuperVision—our augmented reality viewer discovers businesses around you through your device's camera lens.
- You can type in what you need locally by entering your request into the search bar
- Sort your listing results by: Best Match, Rating and offers
- Enhanced content for listings, including business descriptions, hours, photos, videos, special offers, Foursquare tips, and user reviews
- Browse restaurant reviews, menus, coupons or book a reservation
- Local gas prices are at your fingertips. Search and sort by price, distance, grade, and more…
- Connect to local businesses by phone, email and view their web page
- Find local business locations and driving directions to get there
- Share local business information with others using Text, Email, Facebook and Twitter
- See local theater show times and purchase your movie tickets
- Log into the app and save favorite businesses and people into your account
- Find people by name, city & state, or telephone reverse look up.
What's New in Version 5.2
We have a lot going into the newest update to the Superpages Local Search V5.2 App, that will make your life way easier!
• Major Overhaul of our maps and directions.
◦ You can now get directions outside of the app using Google
Maps or Apple maps for iPhone and iPad.
◦ You are not always stuck using the same map app, you can
switch back and forth between both map apps.
◦ Map now only shows pins
◦ Previous version map pins did not always show.
• On profile page, when map is showing:
◦ Maps do not move when clicked
◦ Tapping on map or map action button, map will open to full
screen with header changing to back arrow and directions.
◦ Tapping on directions (action button or header) buttons will open
to external map or prompt to select Apple or Google Maps.
• Updated SuperVision
◦ What is SuperVision you ask? Spin the wheel to a main category,
such as “Food”. Select your sub category of something tasty like
Pizza. Next take your device and shake it side to side or up and
down. The app will ask you for access to your camera, allow it
and you can see information about businesses that are right in
front of you using SuperVision.
• Updated Facebook sharing Graph v2.2.
◦ You can now add comments when you share a business to your
friends on Facebook
• Lighter Listings results
• Updated Movie share link now includes your geo location
• App now has 64 bit support
• New icons:
◦ Home page location button and on various listings page.
◦ Map icons for user and listing.
◦ Added icon next to “Where:” field
• Added AdMob to the app
• Fixed minor bugs and defects
It works for me
I love looking for gas prices near me and they active. I can find any restaurant and get directions, menu, and phone number immediately. Other things are movies,weather in a flash, hospitals in a strange town. And travel by bus,train and about 15 more.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SuperMedia LLC
- ©2015 Dex Media. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.