Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re always talking about bugs, but you know what doesn’t get enough credit? Performance improvements. Yeah, you heard us. They matter too. Here’s to you, performance improvements. We see you. (we did also fix some bugs tho)
Ratings and Reviews
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
They deleted my customers reviews without reasons.
Hi, I am Steven and I own a restaurant business in Lakewood, Washington State. As a food business owner, I understand the importance of approaching the customers, I decided to register my business on Yelp which is an app that review local food.
For 7 months since when we opened the restaurant, we was rated as 4.9 and this is our accomplishment. However, two weeks ago, my customer told me that their reviews for the restaurant has been removed on Yelp. By that time I checked, I saw there were over 30 review and all of them are five stars reviews which have been removed. I don’t understand why, I decided to call them to make clear of everything but when I called tYelp there was two guys named David and Kart who didn’t give me a clear answer. They just kept passing the phone back-and-forth and made me very confused. They even told me that since the customer doesn’t like my business, that’s why they remove the five star review. I even asked my customer to review again on Yelp but when they posted a review it mysteriously gone again.
I am disappointed about how old you were and treat my restaurant this is our accomplishments and the review is not bought or exchanged or any kind of unfair business. We got the high star review because we are took good care and good service of our customer. This is somehow unacceptable for me and until Yelp did not give back the review, I will not support Yelp anymore.
As a business owner, yelp and really help your business and it can really hurt your business. I am really upset about two different issues but it’s really one big issue:
1) I get they want to screen reviews but not all of us have yelp accounts... if I get a positive review, but that person only has 1 or 2 other reviews or is not an active yelp user, it doesn’t count. This upsets be because I work REALLY hard to get these positive reviews that nobody ever sees.
2) I received 1 negative review (I own 2 businesses, both on yelp... this was my first negative review.). This review had NOTHING to do with my business. I also had NO idea who the lady was or that I even offended her. I was driving and I guess I cut her off. I had no idea, I also tried calling to apologize because she called my office to complain.
How are these related? Because yelp screens my positive reviews but doesn’t screen my negative one. I feel this review clearly does not relate to my business, customer service, or workmanship.
I would like to also see yelp have a customer review section for business owners. If a business serves a rude and difficult customer, the business should be allowed to review that customer and let other businesses know what kind of customer they are going to be dealing with.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 229.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.