Yelp - Nearby Restaurants, Shopping & Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yelp has over 100 million reviews of businesses worldwide and is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Whether you’re looking for a pizzeria that just opened or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, relax and play.
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, pick up food and order for delivery, all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location and more
Search for Nearby Businesses
• Discover great local businesses
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Find great deals offered by local businesses
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.21.0
Looking for reservations? Now you can see available tables and times right from a restaurant’s page on Yelp and book with fewer taps — so you can save your tapping strength for Clash Royale Of Clans or whatever.
Yelp is an extremely corrupt and dishonest company. None of their reviews can be trusted, just read down through some of these reviews and see some of the things that they have done to people, especially small businesses who will not pay their outrageous advertising fees. Yelp is strictly pay to play. Always check other reviews and other resources before patronizing any business reviewed or advertised on Yelp. You are going to miss out on some very good restaurants who did not want to pay to advertise with them and had all of their positive reviews taken down. They will also have employees post false negative reviews to harm your business, this is nothing more than extortion. You will also wind up in an establishment that is shady or nothing like what their positive reviews states, simply because they have paid Yelp to remove negative, honest reviews , and put up fake 5 star reviews, trying to lure you in. Even the reviews in the App Store are a hoax, with hundreds of Yelp employees putting up fake 5 star reviews about how great Yelp is, which we all know is a joke. Let's hope another company comes along soon with reviews that can be trusted, and employees with honesty and integrity. 0 stars for this extremely shady, dishonest company that is Yelp.
Ineffective system for validating reviews
I am not super impressed with the app, but I've used it for a while because I don't really care. However, I used it recently to review a photographer who did a great job at a mommy and me session with my baby daughter, only because Yelp was the page where this photographer advertised her business. Yelp did not approve my review and said it was not "credible"! As determined by their system... well let me tell you what is really not credible: your ineffective, seriously flawed computer system to validate reviews. I am appalled by the fact they deemed it "not credible" without even consulting with me! My advice, if you are a business owner, don't even bother with yelp!
I love using this app, considering I turn to it pretty often every single day. I took two stars off because I wish that there was some sort of indicator right next to the "messages" tab in the app whenever you do receive a message from a business (besides having a pop-up notification) and it would be great if an email address is always available for any business in case if we need to contact them, especially businesses that have no phones/phone numbers available.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 11.21.0
- Size: 179 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.