Yelp: Discover Local Favorites
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.26.0
We removed precisely 37 bugs (and one intrepid spider, which we’re pretty sure isn’t technically a bug) from this version of the Yelp app.
Yelp is horrible to small businesses...
Like many of the previous reviewers, I have experienced the same rotten treatment from Yelp. It is true. They do hide good reviews and post the bad ones. When I finally got a real person to talk to, the said my reviews in "queue" were questionable! There were 5 good, positive reviews and they would not post them! They said that if someone is not a "Yelper" and has only posted one review, it was not "credible"! I told them that my clientele was not of that generation who Yelp, do FB, Instagram, etc. and that if they were nice enough to take the time and learn how to write a review, it should be posted!!! I told them they were discriminating against the older generation as well as my business! I too asked to be removed from Yelp because I want no association with such an outfit and they said it was impossible to be taken off. YET, from people's reviews, they remove US for speaking up!! A big thumbs down for Yelp being so biased!!!!
Functional and Logical app
Great app and features! I wish the reviews weren't recommended by yelp. It seems as almost their system of which top reviews go up first are extremely biased (towards bad reviews because thats what people want to read). Regardless I use the app to get discounts, build my reputation in the community, and become a strong yelper so hopefully my reviews are even considered in the evaluation of a company/business/consumer.
Yelp is an unnecessary app to me. It’s has too many bugs and they take down a bad review you post. So much for an honest opinion!! Honesty, if you just search the place you’re interested in into the google search bar, hundreds to thousands of reviews will come up! So I’d rather save my time and phone storage by just using google, who makes sure reviews get across good or bad, than to have a dishonest app taking up the space on my phone. Also, I’ve noticed that google provides reviews from local guides, newspapers, and food critics so you can be positive the reviews posted are honest!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 11.26.0
- Size: 186 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.