Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
First I just want to start off by saying how truly impressed I am by this car wash. I figured the least I could do was take a few seconds out of my day and leave them a well deserved review! If you’re cheap like me you like to go for the express washes, and let me tell you it does not get better than this! When first entering an attendant immediately came up to my window to assist me with choosing a wash and paying. I chose to go for the cheapest one as always! But even when purchasing an express wash an attendant pre-scrubs your car before you enter the machine, which is great because some times those automatic washes don’t completely clean your car. And after the wash you don’t have to worry about the dryer missing water spots because another attendant follows you out to do a hand-dry! On top of it, the vacuums they use have a very small handle which is great for getting inside small spaces like in between your seats...no to mention the dryer is included in the price as well! I mean talk about getting a bang for your buck!! I drive for Uber which means I’m getting my car washed all the time and I yet to find a better deal than this! I will definitely will be coming back here again, wish they had more car washes like this in my city!
Why anything less than 5 stars
Yelp is my most used app for many reasons.
First, I travel a lot so I’m alway in need of finding the best local grub spots in town from the true insiders (the locals). Second it’s always nice to hear about an ice resurrect from a friend who tells you a mini review while describing why you should go there. So why not get those reviews for restaurants from places even your friends haven’t been to!
Third, it’s awesome to be able to see what the most popular menu items are from the frequency of mentions in reviews. But also to get a picture attached to a menu item in which case might not be found on the actual menu in the restaurant.
And final but last greatest amenity that y’all provides is the information about restaurant; whether it be cash only of small location so not suited for large groups, etc.
If you’re not using yelp when you’re looking for great food in a new area or even finding old places you never knew existed in your own home town, you can use the app to help find other useful tips for other business and services offered out there.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 172.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.