Yelp: Discover Local Favorites
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.24.0
We know you're the star of the show, so we made a tab just for you and put it up front and center! View your reviews, photos, and everything else you've shared on Yelp.
Yelp Caters To Small Businesses Rather Than Customers
The app is decently put together and designed, but Yelp itself is a scam. Everytime I write a negative review, they always seem to be taken down. When I write Yelp to clarify why this happened (which btw is INCREDIBLY difficult because they have no direct # to call or email, you have to submit a form which is deeply hidden in their site), they write back and say "your review didn't adhere to our site guidelines." When I ask what about my review didn't conform to their guidelines, they never write back. Once I wrote to them and they wrote back "If you write another review for this company, we'll delete your account." - Some customer service they have lol if you're a small business that pays them, they do whatever they can for you. If you're a customer that was screwed over by said small business, you have no voice. It's almost like they flipped their policies from a few years ago where they catered to the customers and small businesses were getting screwed over. Yelp needs to get their act together or no one's going to keep using them or taking them seriously. There has to be a middle ground compromise. Online reviews can't be so extreme Black & White; either entirely for the customer or entirely for the paying business.
Best Group Fitness in OC
I just love this place. The energy when you walk thru those doors is unexplainable. All of the trainers are knowledgeable and helpful with each movement. The camaraderie amongst the members makes the intense workout just that much better.
The facility is HUGE, plenty of room to workout with a big group! The locker rooms are clean and spacious, with a ton of room to get ready before you head back to work. I can also add that there is sufficient parking close to the front door for the lagers that come in right before class starts.
I highly suggest trying it out!!! There are a few FREE introductory classes and the member prices are reasonable. Great place for the beginner OR elite athlete. The workout can be be catered to YOU!
Software could be better at choosing reviews
This has been my biggest peeve with yelp other than this I think they have helped business. I do think it's weird that i get called every month from ppl from other states and countries and it seems strange especially how I pay per click so if they call I get billed. Not sure if they are 100% honest with their review bs. I have tons of great reviews and they don't show up but some made up lies somehow stick my brand new profiles all with trash and I just don't understand. If they fixed this I would be totally happy. If not, I will stop paying the $1000 a month for advertising.
Thanks so much.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 11.24.0
- Size: 185 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.