Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
The holiday season is officially upon us. We’re already preparing thoughtful gifts for all the bugs in the Yelp app. The gift is obliteration. Every bug gets a piece, naughty or nice.
Ratings and Reviews
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Yelp decides which reviews to show to the public. For that reason - what you see is not accurate for review ratings. Some customers have tried to blackmail me with my business product making unreasonable demands and threatening to post a negative review unless I complied - and wow - those always get published. However - a stack of glowing reviews are hidden from the public because their system decides which reviews to publish and because of this corruption - I have NOT been willing to pay for ads that they keep asking me to purchase. When is a transparent review service going to be born? One that can post all that anyone wants to write and make it easy for the business to reply for the public to view. Also - the author of every review needs to be transparent. Why protect the blackmailers who make unfair demands. I run a small Bed and Breakfast and a guest requested that a full refund be issued the same day if her check in to my Inn. Massachusetts law protects Innkeepers up to 7 days before check-in that the Inn gets paid even if a reservation is cancelled. Without protection like this, some guests think they can book reservations at multiple locations and cancel anytime. The Inn however would guarantee the room for the guest arrival and needs the protection of the law for unreasonable guests. This particular guest said if I keep her money she will proceed to go to every review site and post negative reviews even that she never even arrived.
Not accurate, if you’re a consumer read the “not recommended reviews” too
I am a very small business owner, a freelance wedding photographer that relies from gig to gig work and as an accomplishment or reward to my hard work, I’d like to hear/read the positive experiences of my clients. Yelp put 70% of my reviews to “not recommended”. If you complain to them, they will say — It is because of the so called computer algorithm (which BTW are manipulated by Yelp employees)..
I cannot afford to advertise at Yelp and this was the reason why they hid tremendous amount of my reviews to “not recommended.” These clients are real happy clients, and even shared their wedding images on my yelp! Yelp will just highlight the one stars reviews (I had one 3 years ago - this lady was so disappointed I cannot shoot her wedding and left me a one star even if I didn’t work with her at all) -but that review was recommended to the public. They will never let a small business excel in their field unless you advertise with them! They say they care about the consumers, if they care they will highlight all the best reviews and let the people decide if it’s fake or not! What a shame to this company! Don’t trust Yelp, businesses work very hard and we deserve the great reviews shared to the public and not hidden at the bottom of the business Yelp page just because we didn’t advertise with them!
- Yelp, Inc.
- 224.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.