Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone or iPad has over 50 million reviews on businesses worldwide — all in the palm of your hand. Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 7.9.2
New in v7.9.2:
• Fixed another bug. Boom.
New in v7.9.1:
• Bug fixes and other improvements
New in v7.9:
• Our iPhone business page has a hot new modern look just in time for the summer.
• Have you ever uploaded a photo that you later regretted? Yup, us too. Now you can delete these photos straight from your app.
Not service dog friendly
My family had been coming soon to Dino's since 1991. Was always family-friendly It was our neighborhood pizza place. Although I am from New York my children grew up with Dino's and enjoyed the pizza. It was a cozy place to eat with kids. Sadly prices have gone way up, no more magazines, and the only restaurant in Burbank that doesn't allow service dogs even for pick up. I was yelled at and thrown out the door and my very well behaved Glab (Golden/lab) was thrown out just as we entered for pick-up.😣 i'm so glad I didn't come with my children this time. Wow was that embarrasing. Times change. Still will order for delivery and bring children for old time sake.
Dino's bring back customer service! We miss you.
If you don't have this application installed you really should think about doing so. I can't think of any drawbacks to using Yelp; the recommendations are pretty reliable and they're not limited to restaurants. If you're the type of person that likes to try new places and feel better about doing so when you can read firsthand accounts from other people, this app is a must for you.
Worst customer service in the world
The front people who sit you.. And greet you were the worst costumer service I have ever received I will never ever come here again they are very young at the front who seat people and will not help you they will come up with a drink and say "I think this is for you guys than we ask what is it she says I don't know there's like a lime in it gosh "so I will never bring my family who are tourist here ever again so upsetting they. Called us bratty and than the two front girls where siting and talking and looking at us to other waitress talking about us when all we did was ask for a diet coke. And I'm from this state can't believe it been here 15 years.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 03, 2014
- Version: 7.9.2
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.