Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
What is Yelp...Really??
I have been working in the customer service industry for over 20 years and I still love my job. When Yelp first came out I remember I was working for a mom and pop restaurant and they were so concerned about the yelp reviews. I get it! You want to see what people are saying about your business or how they feel about how they were treated. My problem with it is that people vote so many different ways that the stars don’t really mean what I feel like they should mean. I feel like if you were Home Depot and had 5 stars that would mean that you had a great selection of hardware and such and great customer service...right? But then you have people who vote 1 star because the bathroom was out of toilet paper or you found the same cleaning item at Lowe’s for way cheaper and now Home Depot is a rip off. I feel like it’s hard to give an overall 1-5 star rating on a business when there are so many variables within each rating. I wish I could say that this app has helped me make any of my decisions in regards to where I shop or where I eat out or go shopping at or whatever... but in reality I feel as if it’s just something allot of people do to gripe versus taking the time to write a nice review on all the places they’ve been that had an abundance of toilet paper in their restrooms!
The Yelp app has been my go to for years....over 10+ years to be exact. The app has been useful for many things from finding great auto mechanics, medical specialists, home improvement contractors...to of course, great food! I mean it’s useful for any and everything, including interacting with other Yelpers throughout the day. One of the coolest features is the “My Activity” feed where you can see your activity and checkins throughout the day; including your. Yelp friends. Recently, this feature has been removed from the app and made hidden as a link feature. I don’t understand why!!?? Please bring it back! It was one of the best features of the app and a great way to interact with other yelpers and friends. Also, it added a valuable social interaction and camaraderie component that otherwise just makes this app seem like simply “a google search engine” for food or boring “yellow pages” for finding local eats and businesses.
Scrolling through someone’s feed at the bottom of their profile makes for a better and a more fluid user experience; as oppose to making it a menu option to find. PLEASE ADD the “My Activity”back to the bottom of a users profile! It makes it easier to find, navigate and scroll through on a user profile. It’s a key feature I am sure all yelpers would love to see added back to the app!
- Yelp, Inc.
- 213.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.