Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 9.8.1
We fixed some bugs and sped up our biz page by up to 70% – our chief data scientist calculated that this will save 4.6 user years per month! With all that time saved, you can totally finish that novel you've been working on. You know, the one with the promising start, but you just can't figure out the protagonist's motivation… and you're having trouble coming up with alternate names for all the obviously biographical characters… uh, anyway, enjoy!
Not a fan
I live at Valley View Woods, and overall I have had a pretty crummy experience with Metro Property Management. The apartment itself was okay for the money, but now the prices are raising significantly and the space isn't worth it. Metro is renovating the units, but if you're renting this year your unit won't be renovated and you'll be paying the higher price. Our heater won't even heat the living room (where it is located), let alone the rest of the house. The second bedroom was literally colder than outside during winter. The windows are so old and the glass is so thin that they rattle when a car pulls into the parking lot, and they let air in. The maintenance crew is SO loud. They're constantly banging/yelling/cussing. They also left cigarette butts inside the building when they were painting (nice little cherry on top). The office gives you no notice when maintenance is working on your building, or when agents are coming into your apartment. Every time we've left town we've come back to find that they entered our apartment. They give zero notice when they are showing your unit, as well, and just knock on your door with a potential leaser whenever they feel like it. Finally, our apartment has been invaded by ants b/c there are spaces between the dishwasher and cabinets and the walls.
Best service ever at Rallye BMW. I purchase a 2013 BMW 750li xdrive through Robert Marchhart one of the salesman at Rallye BMW. Robert was very knowledgable between different models and features of all the BMW models. Robert went out of his way to get me photos of the car I was looking into since there were no photos in the website. Furthermore, Robert went to work on his day off to accommodate for my schedule. He made the whole process of my trade painless. Plates, registration and loan paperwork was done expeditiously. As do I, Robert also loves BMW's which makes for great conversations aside from selling the car. Robert has a great attitude and is a very well dressed gentleman. He should be in charge of what the salesman wear lol. The facility is phenomenal I didn't want leave this place. They even have free car washes for BMW owners! All I have to say is that I glad I went to Rallye and I'm definitely will be recommending potential customers to Robert.
Nearly perfect, but needs Watch improvements
Yelp is my food bible. Many misinformed people think they pay for reviews, but I have written hundreds of reviews and never been paid, and even the bad reviews I've written are still showing up on the pages of businesses that advertise with Yelp. In my experience the reviews are usually spot on and very reliable. I use it everyday.
The latest app updates have added many features.
However, there is still room for improvement...
1) Can't access bookmarks on the Watch app for Yelp.
2) I still can't add my Yelp Events to my calendar.
3) There is no way to search upcoming Events or RSVP to them from the app.
4) For Elite Yelpers, you still can't access the Elite Events listing for your area, or RSVP to those either.
5) Lists: No access to Lists at all. Can't add lists, can't add reviews to them, can't see friend's lists, can't even see your own lists. This needs to be pulled in from the website.
6) Tips: Still can't leave tips from the iPad. Not sure why the iPhone app allows this but not the iPad version.
7) No access to Feeds from the iPad. Again, the iPhone app has this, so the iPad should too.
8) Needs a ToDo list function for running errands between multiple saved locations, like FourSquare offers.
Other than that, this app is by far the best out there for reliable reviews of local businesses.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 9.8.1
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.