Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 9.8.0
With this update, we killed a lot of bugs in our app... to be honest, we all feel a bit awkward about it given it's Earth Day. :/
Having just consulted this site for upscale restaurants in Sac I was surprised to see that Grange was not mentioned. I guess we all consider ourselves experts at judging food/restaurants so having said that I would like to say that for us, Grange has been a wonderful experience as recently as January. They butcher their own pork which yields delicious pork chops that are not your granny's or your mom's! Everything accompanying the entrees is delicious. We enjoy two of the waiters in particular that are "of a certain age". For the first time in eating at hundreds of nice restaurants we felt like we finally understood how a mature, well informed waiter could actually add to one's enjoyment of a meal. I recommend that you fine at Grange.
Great, but needs updates
Yelp is a great community and a great way to find out where to eat and what to do when you need a new suggestion. However, I find two very big flaws. The 'recommended reviews' and pictures shown are usually the most popularly voted ones, and I've seen some dated back to years ago. I don't want to read reviews or look at pictures from years or even months ago, because things can majorly change in those periods of time. So Yelp: please consider making a filter for most recent reviews and pictures. This is VERY important for us Yelpers!
Latest update is a fail!!!
When I tried to open a yelp link in a browser, it used to ask me if I wanted to open the page using the Yelp app. However, with the latest update, I can no longer make such choice. It is so annoying especially whenever I reopen my browser, the Yelp app would try to open again. When this happen, I have to quickly double click the iPhone Home button to close the Yelp app so that I can reopen my browser. Can someone please fix this? The Yelp app has so many updates, but nothing has been improved. I wonder why and I'm seriously ready to delete this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 9.8.0
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.