Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 9.8.1
We fixed some bugs and sped up our biz page by up to 70% – our chief data scientist calculated that this will save 4.6 user years per month! With all that time saved, you can totally finish that novel you've been working on. You know, the one with the promising start, but you just can't figure out the protagonist's motivation… and you're having trouble coming up with alternate names for all the obviously biographical characters… uh, anyway, enjoy!
Best service ever at Rallye BMW. I purchase a 2013 BMW 750li xdrive through Robert Marchhart one of the salesman at Rallye BMW. Robert was very knowledgable between different models and features of all the BMW models. Robert went out of his way to get me photos of the car I was looking into since there were no photos in the website. Furthermore, Robert went to work on his day off to accommodate for my schedule. He made the whole process of my trade painless. Plates, registration and loan paperwork was done expeditiously. As do I, Robert also loves BMW's which makes for great conversations aside from selling the car. Robert has a great attitude and is a very well dressed gentleman. He should be in charge of what the salesman wear lol. The facility is phenomenal I didn't want leave this place. They even have free car washes for BMW owners! All I have to say is that I glad I went to Rallye and I'm definitely will be recommending potential customers to Robert.
Nearly perfect, but needs Watch improvements
Yelp is my food bible. Many misinformed people think they pay for reviews, but I have written hundreds of reviews and never been paid, and even the bad reviews I've written are still showing up on the pages of businesses that advertise with Yelp. In my experience the reviews are usually spot on and very reliable. I use it everyday.
The latest app updates have added many features.
However, there is still room for improvement...
1) Can't access bookmarks on the Watch app for Yelp.
2) I still can't add my Yelp Events to my calendar.
3) There is no way to search upcoming Events or RSVP to them from the app.
4) For Elite Yelpers, you still can't access the Elite Events listing for your area, or RSVP to those either.
5) Lists: No access to Lists at all. Can't add lists, can't add reviews to them, can't see friend's lists, can't even see your own lists. This needs to be pulled in from the website.
6) Tips: Still can't leave tips from the iPad. Not sure why the iPhone app allows this but not the iPad version.
7) No access to Feeds from the iPad. Again, the iPhone app has this, so the iPad should too.
8) Needs a ToDo list function for running errands between multiple saved locations, like FourSquare offers.
Other than that, this app is by far the best out there for reliable reviews of local businesses.
I took a blouse to them that had been worn 2x. They inspected it carefully upon receipt, as they always do. When I went to pick it up, he said they found a defect on it and didn't clean it. He showed me the defect - several areas around the cuff that had become very thin and see through, as if the fabric was disintegrating. When I remarked I had just bought it and only worn the blouse twice (a simple statement as I was figuring out how it could possibly be) he quickly stated that it was an old blouse and you could tell by the tag. When I stated again that I just bought it a month ago, he started raising his voice and saying in a sequence of statements that it was probably my fault, it was worn a lot, it was old and that silk is delicate. When I asked him why he was yelling/getting defensive he told me I was wasting his time and he was busy. He continued to be verbally aggressive and at one point snatched something I was picking up out of my hand. Needless to say I will never use them again or recommend them.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 9.8.1
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.