Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 10.0.0
We’ve Alphabet-ized today's release notes to make them cleaner, more focused, and more independent. Here are the highlights for (drumroll please) Yelp v10.0!
• Activity: We’ve revamped and promoted the Activity Page to the bottom tab bar! Now it's easier to discover reviews, photos, events, and other activities happening nearby or added by your friends.
• Follow: Did you know you can follow other users in the app? Visit another user's profile and tap the Follow button, and their reviews, photos, and other public content will appear on the Activity page, in the Following feed. Which reminds us...
• Multiple Feeds: Switch between different feeds on the Activity page, including the new Check-Ins Feed! It’s another way to keep track of check-ins from friends.
• Notifications: The notifications cell is now also accessible on the Activity page, above the feed.
We’re gradually rolling out these changes, so don’t sweat it if you don’t see them right away.
I use it everyday
I use Yelp everyday, literally. Usually to check into businesses and restaurants. But, sometimes it's to get greedy and bookmark places that I haven't been to yet and want to go :) Some people have issues with Yelp because they believe that they may be targets of some unrealistic diners or vindictive morons that just want to watch the world burn. And, that's a valid complaint with Yelp. However, if you use Yelp on a regular basis, you know what to look for. You can always spot the idiots that just want to bad mouth a place over a very minor infraction. If there are tons of positive reviews and one terrible one, my guess is that the place either had an off night or the author of the review is 'off' their rocker. If the place has many, many bad reviews than its probably the business owner being a crybaby that (s)he isn't getting what they want, recommendations. And, maybe you need to do something differently in your business plan. Just saying. Most normal people don't trash you if there's nothing to trash. I love Yelp and will continue to use it regularly.
For people & food with good taste.
If you're a foodie, this IS the BEST site. You can discover a place that nobody knows about, a special dish, place, or perhaps a certain time. Some have special tips or certain ways of ordering that would help out in the most incredible of ways.
When looking for a particular place, often I find friends on the site that have tastes similar to mine. You can't always judge a book by it's cover. But if someone else already had it, and you've got a common interest-bingo!
Btw-this "review" is for the app, and not some dealership, diner, or club--not the types of places that the app rates…
As as small business owner, it is completely unfair to have someone get online and trash your business...this is completely reckless and slanderous this day in age when so many small business can barely survive. Everyone has bad days..perhaps you catch an employee at a particularly stressful moment and they drop the ball on bringing you your extra breadroll or don't call you ma'am. This should not give you the right to sit anonymously behind a computer screen and leave a trumped up terrible review that will never ever go away..it is completely ludicrous and I am waiting for the day this company is shut down for being the vehicle for such slanderous activity...it's a bunch of mad people that want to feel important...there is much irony and relief to leave a bad yelp review for yelp...take that.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.