Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 10.0.0
We’ve Alphabet-ized today's release notes to make them cleaner, more focused, and more independent. Here are the highlights for (drumroll please) Yelp v10.0!
• Activity: We’ve revamped and promoted the Activity Page to the bottom tab bar! Now it's easier to discover reviews, photos, events, and other activities happening nearby or added by your friends.
• Follow: Did you know you can follow other users in the app? Visit another user's profile and tap the Follow button, and their reviews, photos, and other public content will appear on the Activity page, in the Following feed. Which reminds us...
• Multiple Feeds: Switch between different feeds on the Activity page, including the new Check-Ins Feed! It’s another way to keep track of check-ins from friends.
• Notifications: The notifications cell is now also accessible on the Activity page, above the feed.
We’re gradually rolling out these changes, so don’t sweat it if you don’t see them right away.
For people & food with good taste.
If you're a foodie, this IS the BEST site. You can discover a place that nobody knows about, a special dish, place, or perhaps a certain time. Some have special tips or certain ways of ordering that would help out in the most incredible of ways.
When looking for a particular place, often I find friends on the site that have tastes similar to mine. You can't always judge a book by it's cover. But if someone else already had it, and you've got a common interest-bingo!
Btw-this "review" is for the app, and not some dealership, diner, or club--not the types of places that the app rates…
As as small business owner, it is completely unfair to have someone get online and trash your business...this is completely reckless and slanderous this day in age when so many small business can barely survive. Everyone has bad days..perhaps you catch an employee at a particularly stressful moment and they drop the ball on bringing you your extra breadroll or don't call you ma'am. This should not give you the right to sit anonymously behind a computer screen and leave a trumped up terrible review that will never ever go away..it is completely ludicrous and I am waiting for the day this company is shut down for being the vehicle for such slanderous activity...it's a bunch of mad people that want to feel important...there is much irony and relief to leave a bad yelp review for yelp...take that.
Doesn't narrow things down
Well I downloaded this app and finally got around to using it. The one thing I wanted to find was an all you can eat sushi place but just lists everything that has sushi in the name. I called about 7 restaurants but they all confirmed that they were not all you can eat. Even if I was looking for other restaurants, the fact that it couldn't even narrow things down just means it still has a lot of work to go through for the time being. I haven't tried to look for any other type of restaurant yet, so maybe I'll write another review in the future, but for now this app is mediocre.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.