Yes/No Questions from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yes / No Questions from I Can Do Apps is a therapeutic tool designed to work on answering questions presented both auditorily and in writing. Five levels of increasing difficulty include answering questions about objects, color, shape, categories, verbs, features and comparisons. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Yes / No Questions from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with language and/or cognitive disorders.
Level 1: Objects - “Is this a cat?”
Level 2: Category, color or shape - “Is this a blue car?”
Level 3: Verbs - “Are scissors for measuring?”
Level 4: Features of object - “Does a horse have hooves?”
Level 5: Comparisons - “Is an elephant heavier than a feather?”
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Photographs of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear statements read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection after every ten questions
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
Like the pictures and variety of questions. Wish the voice asking the questions was of higher quality.
Easy to use
SLP approved. I really like organization of the Levels and the variety of questions. Yay for real photos - I can use this with adults and children .
- Category: Education
- Released: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2014 I Can Do Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.