YES WE RUN
By Andrea Baldon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YES WE RUN is the ideal training application for all the runners from beginner to expert!
YES WE RUN makes available a series of running tests in order to evaluate your current state of physical form!
- Predict the time that you will end your next marathon, an half marathon or 10k.
- Calculates your VO2max, anaerobic threshold and your average running speed.
- Get your race pace ideal for being able to complete successfully the next competition!
- Save your personal information as a profile so they are always available.
- Share test results with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email!
This and more on your iPhone with few simple clicks!
The application includes:
- Race Time Prediction
- 2000 Meters Test
- '800 Yasso Test
- Cooper Test
There are also a number of useful tools to calculate:
- VO2max (maximal oxygen uptake)
- Calories burned during the race
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Target Heart Zones Training
Each section is accompanied by a help page that explain you how to perform the tests.
And now what you waiting for!?!
Download now YES WE RUN and... RUN!
What's New in Version 1.2
- New iOS7 flat Style icon
- New iPhone 5 compatibility
- New Sharing system
Has trouble with miles & only has a basic 5k plan.
I'm a sprinter who wants a faster 5k time, and I'd been looking for an intermediate/advanced run planner. This app is not that. It does have some good features for people working on other race lengths, but it only recommends easy paced runs for 5k runners. It's recommendation for week 5 out of 6 involves 5 days of easy runs adding up to 25kms. Totally boring! It also won't let me customize the running plan -- apparently I can only run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and can do no other workouts. I did pop over to see what it recommended for marathoners and that was more interesting, but I'm not interested in running a marathon and would like a running and sprinting schedule that is appropriate for me as a short distance sprinter who specializes in the 5k.
The app is also confusing to use in miles. When I put in my Cooper time, it told me my pace times in kilometers and I had to mess around with it to get it to give me times closer to what I really use. All of the plans are also in kilometers, which isn't too awkward, but I'd rather not have to translate it for myself.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Andrea Baldon
- © 2011-2013 Ultranano Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.