By Numeric Pipeline
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling RUNAWAY saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
● An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
● A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
● An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
● Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
● A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
● A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
● Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." - Joystiq
"With all the polish of a major, mainstream release, Yesterday is not a game to be missed." - Gamezebo
Compatible only with iPhone 4, iPod 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad.
Minimum required : iOS 5. You should update your OS to enjoy the game.
CURIOUS? More info on:
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fixes for new devices
📱Bought as in-app purchase
I LOVE point & click adventure games. Any other suggestions would be great. I love the Runaway series.
This one sucked me in after playing this trial & I had to buy it to continue. It was a great game & played great on my iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro (going huge to small was weird lol). My only complaints are that it seemed wayyyy too short and felt even shorter after playing the trial part & having to pay so much. The price should have been a bit less in my opinion. I don't think I would have purchased it for so much, knowing how little of it was left to play...,but oh well, too late now.
The game itself was good. Nice graphics, puzzles, voice acting...etc...
I love point and click adventures! Not those dumb finding objects crap. This was amazing! Every time I thought the game was going to end....BAM! Something new!!! Would be great to see a part 2 to this!!!
Fascinating game. Really enjoyed it. So different from all the rubbishy ipad games out there. Love the plot twists and the flash backs and forwards. You're left guessing all along till the end.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.11 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Numeric Pipeline
- © 2012-2013 Pendulo © 2014 Numeric Pipeline. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$6.99