***To celebrate the release of Yesterday Origins, for a limited time only, you can get up to 33% off the game!***
DISCOVER A VISUAL STYLE ADVENTURE GAME AND ORIGINAL STORYLINE, TOUCHED BY THE UNIQUE DARK HUMOR THAT MADE PENDULO STUDIOS' SUCCESS, CREATORS OF THE RUNAWAY SERIES!
Solve puzzles and immerse yourself in a challenging quest full of unexpected turns!
It's 1481. You play a young John who is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. Under suspicion of witchcraft, he is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition to be tortured.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformutation making him immortal. But not everything goes to plan. As a result, after each resurrection, John completely loses his memory.
500 years later, in the present day, John is living in Paris with Pauline, his immortal partner. Together they are searching for an artefact that is needed to reproduce the ritual so John will never forget who he is again. During their investigation, they will have to solde mysteries from the past and face dangerous protagonists who want to steal their secrets...
Join immortals John Yesterday and Pauline Petit in Yesterday Origins. Experience an epic adventure through time and across the world in a story full of intrigue and unexpected twists.
* Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of story driven adventure gaming experience
* An original storyline through different time periods: medieval and modern
* An adventure mixing several genres: investigation, thriller, history and the occult
* A violent and mature plot
* Dark offbeat humor
* Gorgeous digital environments paintings
* 3D graphics boost the good old "Pendulo's touch"
* A beautiful original soundtrack
* Fully dubbed in English
Who said Immortality was eternal?
Follow us on social networks:
Minor issues fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Pendulo, Microids & Stage Clear
This is a winning combination. These folks continue to put out games that are not only engaging but graphically fascinating and with intense storylines. The voiceover actors and actresses are seasoned from years of experience. The music is spot on for each scene. There is a great amount of unique dialog and plenty of attention to detail. Many games have so much dialogue that it gets in the way but not this game. The dialogue is so infused with the story that it’s as if very natural and you look forward to it and want it. With all this intensity it still manages to play smoothly and effortlessly. Challenging puzzles are clever and are thought provoking. A truly traditional point and click adventure worth taking.
Would be amazing if it didn't crash . A lot.
I have been enjoying this game more than almost any adventure game I've played - it's up there with the classics for me. I especially like that it is not as violent as the first Yesterday, though there's some disturbing content implied in the flashbacks. Graphics are gorgeous, puzzles v intuitive (little need for walk through, this is a game that makes you feel smart), and the story is genuinely engaging in itself. But ... it crashed every 30 minutes or so for a while, and now it's up to every 2 minutes and is thus unplayable. Please fix, I really would love to finish!
It's a blast but crashes constantly
I've lost count of how many times it crashes on my iPad. Awesome story line, just can't get passed certain dialogue scenes before the game shuts down. Doesn't matter if I hard reset my iPad or reinstall. Please fix this! Would love to see the ending.
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2016-2017 Anuman Interactive SA / Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive SA ©2016-2017 Pendulo Studios.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.