The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling RUNAWAY saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
● An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
● A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
● An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
● Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
● A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
● A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
● Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." - Joystiq
"With all the polish of a major, mainstream release, Yesterday is not a game to be missed." - Gamezebo
Compatible only with iPhone 4, iPod 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad.
Minimum required : iOS 5. You should update your OS to enjoy the game.
About Pendulo Studios
About Numeric Pipeline
64 bits support
Ratings and Reviews
Played on iPhone 7 and it works great. Interesting story, amazing graphics, not many cheap jokes like in the runaway adventure game. Looks like after developing this master piece he company hired some kids with average sense of humor to put in other games.
Awesome adult game
Warning for parents, this game has a lot of violent themes and the f-word is said three times at least.
Otherwise it’s a fun game with some great story, dialogue, graphics, voice talent, music and plot twists!
Broken on iPhone
On iPhone, game froze about an hour or so in. Reloading = same result. Even before the freeze it barely worked because the controls are extremely finicky and frustrating.
No sound on iPad.
Good story and production values, horrible interface and programming. Could be good if they hired programmers who understood programming. Stay away.
- Numeric Pipeline
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012-2013 Pendulo © 2014 Numeric Pipeline. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.