By Numeric Pipeline
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling RUNAWAY saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
● An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
● A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
● An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
● Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
● A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
● A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
● Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." - Joystiq
"With all the polish of a major, mainstream release, Yesterday is not a game to be missed." - Gamezebo
Compatible only with iPhone 4, iPod 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad.
Minimum required : iOS 5. You should update your OS to enjoy the game.
About Pendulo Studios
About Numeric Pipeline
What's New in Version 1.6
Bug fixes for new devices
Only 4 and here is why
The game itself is absolutely fantastic! Not too easy but not too hard. With the options of hints if you get stuck. The story itself was pretty incredible with such a twist, I found myself getting emotionally involved and I must know what happens next! My only issue is, the price with the game length. I don't believe that if I can beat a game in less than a day( and that's continuously going back to it throughout the day while having to work and everything else) that it should be any more than say $5? I mean yes this game was great but for the length of it (especially after playing the demo so cutting that part down to about 2 minutes). If you have the money I do recommend this game for people who enjoy point & click and escape games. Now my expectations for other games are going to be raised :p well done!
Didn't a first but now I do.
It started off slow and a bit hard for me but when it got past the first chapter I fell in love. Great story line loved the illustration and the voices. Can't wait until #2
Not for iPhone 6 Plus???!!! UPDATED!
Can't get pass "Choose a Slot to Save Your Game" screen. Can't click ANY of the slots. Really? Don't buy until they UPDATE for use with iPhone6 Plus.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 28, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 1.11 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Numeric Pipeline
- © 2012-2013 Pendulo © 2014 Numeric Pipeline. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.