All Your Streaming Services in One Place.
Track, search, discover, and watch tv shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Showtime and over 100 more services.
1. Universal TV & Movie Search Guide - Find where to watch TV Shows and Movies streaming online.
2. Personalized Suggestions - Based on the things you like.
3. Personalized Watchlist - Keep track of what you watch and what to watch next.
4. Personalized Daily Reminders - See what's new each day.
5. Price Comparison - Find the free & cheapest ways to watch.
Yidio is the premier personalized TV & movie guide that helps you find where to watch TV Shows and Movies streaming online and discover new things to watch. Save time and money by using one app to manage your TV and movie life.
Universal search to easily find where to watch TV Shows or Movies available across more than 100 sources like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, Xfinity, DirecTV, HBO GO, HBO NOW, Crackle, MTV, CBS, Vudu, FOX, CW, PBS, Lifetime, YouTube, A&E, History Channel, MAX GO, Showtime, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, VH1, ABC, Starz, EPIX and Fandango, all in one app. What are you waiting for? With Yidio, finding what you want to watch has never been easier.
**PLEASE NOTE** While some streaming services make their movies and TV shows available for free (Crackle, The CW, Tubi TV), other streaming services require a subscription or cable/satellite login (Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO) or a payment to rent or buy (iTunes). Yidio, however, is free to use to find where to watch your favorite movies and TV shows across all those services. Many of them require their app to be downloaded in order to watch. Yidio helps you install their apps and deep link into them.
Yidio is a top rated movie and TV show app with thousands of 4 and 5 star ratings!
5 Stars – “Easy to use. Finally able to view all available sources for shows and movies in one place.” –Tom777767
5 Stars – “Unlike other apps, Yidio keeps track of what you watch, what episode you left off on, updates on when shows are new, upcoming shows .” –414brooky
5 Stars – “Yidio is a great way to search for TV shows and movies across all of your sources like HBO GO, iTunes, Netflix, and so on. It’s easy to use! ...” –Bazial
Smart – Don't know what to watch? Yidio helps you discover new movies and TV shows with advanced search, filtering and recommendations.
Simple – Once you find what you’re looking for, just tap play to start watching on your iPad, iPhone or TV (via Airplay or Chromecast).
Personal – Tell Yidio which movies and TV shows you want to watch. It will notify you when and where they are available.
Upgrade now to Yidio Premium to remove all ads from inside the Yidio app. Unlock real-time notifications when a favorite TV show or movie becomes available. Plus, get help faster with priority assistance from expert Yidio support staff.
Try Yidio Premium free for the first 7 days! After that, your Yidio Premium monthly or yearly subscription will auto-renew each month with a cost of $4.99 per month or each year with a cost of $47.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Premium.
Universal search & discovery for any TV show or movie!
We are always updating the app to make it better and faster for you. Thanks for using Yidio, enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Has a problem
The app has a nice interface and is great for keeping track of what I have watched across platforms. While it is pretty good for checking availability on various services, the prices aren’t always accurate. Unfortunately it has a problem now where it has stopped saving data recording what shows I have checked off. It had this problem for a while not long ago and it was fixed or resolved itself, and now it is doing it again. I hope it is fixed soon, and doesn’t happen again, because it has almost gotten annoying enough to go set up all my shows and etc on a different app.
Thank you for your feedback. Version 3.0.10 is now available and resolves issues you describe. If you are still having trouble please open a support ticket to let us know of any problems: https://help.yidio.com/support/tickets/new
Missing key features for me
This is a decent app with regular releases, but it’s missing some key features for me.
1. The ability to sort my watch list by more than just alpha and recently added is tar stakes. I’d like the ability to sort by unwatched and IMDb ratings would be great.
2. There’s too many good shows to watch these days. I need some sort of parking lot (other apps call it an archive) for shows on my watch list that I’m not currently viewing. This way I can quickly see what’s next.
3. Sync across devices. iCloud would work, Trakt tv would be better.
Thanks for the feedback! We are always striving to make the Yidio iOS app as helpful to our users as possible, so your input really validates our efforts to keep going.
1) On iPhone, upon opening the app and after logging into your account (or creating a new account), tap the top right 'menu' icon to view shortcuts. Tap Add Preset and select Add TV/Movie Preset. Under Sort, select the IMDB Rating and then select Watchlist Only. Then save the preset by name for future use.
2) After watching an episode, select Mark as Watched on the Show Detail screen. Then when the next show is available (if it isn't already) you should see it under Browse (first tab), in the section 'Watch Next Episode of [Show Name]'. Scroll horizontally until you see the the show/episode you'd like to watch and then tap the episode image to jump to that episode.
3) After you create an account you can sign-in on other iOS devices, Android devices or the Yidio website to view your watchlist, presets, etc. Your data is synced across all platforms.
If there are any other questions or concerns please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at help.yidio.com/support/solutions
Thanks for using Yidio!
Search all the Legal Movie Galleries!
This is exactly the app I was needing. I was so fed up with all the loading times associated with opening and searching each app only to find the movie I was hoping to watch isn’t available on any of my paid streaming services. Now I can locate any movie or show from all my legal streaming services in one place! I love this app!
- Yidio LLC
- 131.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Yidio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yidio Premium $4.99
- Yidio Premium $2.99
- Yidio Premium $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.