YieldStreet provides individuals access to high yield alternatives across a variety of asset classes like legal, marine, real estate and commercial finance, that were previously dominated by hedge funds and institutions.
YieldStreet’s breakthrough technology helps make the investing process seamless - investments are debt based, with low minimums, target 8-15% yields, and typically low stock market correlation - allowing you to invest like, and alongside, the pros.
Download YieldStreet and start investing!
- Asset-Based: Every borrower must offer tangible collateral to secure their loan.
- Typically Low Market Correlation: Most offerings have low correlation to the stock market.
- Experienced Management: YieldStreet thoroughly vets the originator managing the investment to confirm that they have a long-standing history in their industry.
- Short Durations: YieldStreet targets loan durations typically between 1-3 years.
- 8-15% Target Returns: We make sure all offerings have a yield profile that fits within what investors demand.
What can you do with the YieldStreet app?
- Manage Your Portfolio
Track the performance and earnings of your current investments, fund your YieldStreet Wallet to earn interest on cash held, and view all prior transactions.
- Explore Offerings
View details and updates about open and upcoming investment offerings.
YieldStreet investment opportunities can fill quickly! Take YieldStreet with you to never miss out on our opportunities.
Reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love talking to our investors.
YieldStreet Management, LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and YieldStreet's charges and expenses. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities. All images and return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Visit YieldStreet.com for more information.
- Improved UI layout on smaller & larger phones
- Added support to input fields for Keychain auto fill
- Fixed segmented offerings
- On Transfer Funds, we now hide wallet accounts with no connected bank accounts
- Made past five offerings easily accessible in the Marketplace
- Fixed some animation quirks
- Fixed area chart styling
- Moved loading additional transactions to a button
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t work
This app is NOT working!
First, it got me really panic after I transferred online $10k to my account, nothing showed up until my bank had to work with them for over a week; secondly, it seems no way to get into any good offerings, so failed the purpose of investing your money; thirdly, when I tried to close my account and transfer my balance back to my bank, nothing happened after several attempts. You should not launch this app if this is the way that you handle people’s investments. 👎(by the way, I still haveNOT received my money as of yet!)
My advise is do NOT use this app!!!
Making under 200K? Don’t even try
The platform is already a bit shoddy (no auto fills, wouldn’t allow numbers or special characters for a password, glitchy whenever you go back on during a session), but only after you create an entire account and sign up do they tell you that you have to be an accredited investor (making over 200K for the past 2 years) to use. Not worth the time.
Basic app, use website for real transactions
Handy app to quickly look up portfolio status, transactions, etc. However the website is more detailed so you need to use both.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.