Stay connected no matter where you are!
• Stay up to date with the latest announcements and organizational news for your chosen location.
• Easily view schedules for each day and filter for the types of classes that you like.
• Subscribe to push notifications and stay informed with notifications sent straight to your lock screen.
• No more worrying about keeping up with your barcode or your kids’ barcodes, store them in the app for easy check-in.
Our latest release includes various bug fixes for displaying open locations and their hours.
Ratings and Reviews
Good first effort
This app has some good features. I like adding classes to my calendar and registering for classes. And putting my membership card in the app so I don't have to remember to bring my card.
My biggest problem with it is that I can only search classes for one Y at a time. I'd like to search across all Ys at once. One Y is closer to home, one to work--I don't always know where I want to go: I pick based on classes offered. Also once I pick a class and look at the details, that display should include the location. Finally, if I have chosen a Y, then show the name of that Y in the upper right corner instead if "Select Your Y." I might be interested in the East Y, but last time I searched the West Y and forgot to switch it.
- Daxko LLC
- 18.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YMCA of Dane County
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.