Stay connected no matter where you are!
• Stay up to date with the latest announcements and organizational news for your chosen location.
• Easily view schedules for each day and filter for the types of classes that you like.
• Subscribe to push notifications and stay informed with notifications sent straight to your lock screen.
• No more worrying about keeping up with your barcode or your kids’ barcodes, store them in the app for easy check-in.
Our latest release includes various bug fixes for displaying open locations and their hours.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed that the add to Apple wallet feature no longer works.
A step backwards
I go to the western y, and while the old app was mostly useless, as I don't take any drop in classes, but at least I could store my card in there and scan it at the front desk. In this update, the card option does not appear in the western y screen, I see in the screen shots for the app that they have it, but it is not in my app for the western y. It looks like the drop in schedule is gone, nothing really shows up in programs or events either. There's no pool schedules, the app tells you if the branch is open currently, but does not give hours of operation.
There are so many opportunities for improvement with this app, please update this to at least allow me to store my card again (and add support for additional cards, if I'm taking my 2 kids it would be so convenient if I didn't have to find their cards every time). Then take care of the schedules and stuff and a nice little add would be some kind of work out tracker. Nothing fancy, just something to log what you do. The western y has cards you can write down your weight/reps/sets. That's all I need.
I love that I can get the group fitness schedule so easily. The idea of being able to scan in from my phone is great, that being said, only one membership card can be input into the app. I have children who attend classes and such and there is not an option to store more membership numbers.
- Daxko LLC
- 16.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YMCA of Delaware
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.