By Life Before Us, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yo. The simplest communication tool in the world.
You have a list of your best friends, you tap them, their phone shouts Yo.
It's that simple.
- Katie Yo’s Mike to let him know she’s thinking about him
- Matt Yo's his roommates to let them know he's got a friend staying over
- Jonny Yo's his Lunch Buddies group at 12:30pm when it's time to eat
- Mike Yo's bae to see if she's still awake
- Jenny Yo's a photo to her Family group when she needs no words to explain
- Danny Yo's his Mom when he forgets to call her
- Alex uses Yo to send his location to his girlfriend
- Peter gets Yo’s when his favorite soccer team scores a goal
So, how do you use Yo?
If you like Yo we would love it if you take a minute and leave us a review :)
What's New in Version 2.5.5
- Introducing Polls
The reviews are bogus. This app is about as useless as they come. The one which states this app makes all other inventions obsolete, come on. Sending a picture makes electricity, indoor plumbing, medicine and the automobile obsolete? Or, Yo “saved my life.” Really?!? Yo performed CPR on you, that is freaking amazing!!! Oh wait, it’s another fake review where Yo makes their dull life exciting. The best one is where someone “yo’s” the president and saves his life. I have to admit, it made me laugh. Where do they pull this stuff out of? Oh yeah 💩. Get a bunch of your friends, or create fake accounts, write a bunch of 5 star reviews, and get featured. Apple needs to develop a better system for featuring apps, this one isn't worth the space, much less your time. One last thing, when the creators see the real ratings come up, they do an update to keep the real reviews suppressed. Just read the 5 star reviews they’re writing, you’ll see for your self those reviews are fake, but some of them will make you laugh.
Overall, this app is a joke at best.
Lots of Fun
I've got about 5 or 6 Yo! Buddies that stay in touch throughout the day. It's fun, reliable and surprising when I'm in a client meeting and get Yo'd when I have my volume up to about 8!
This is a Kiss kind of app, simple, fast, clean. I travel constantly and this allows me to send messages without loosing control. Keep the great work.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Life Before Us, LLC
- © Yo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.