Why settle for an ordinary horoscope when you can have access to authentic Vedic astrologers from Nepal? With Yodha app, there are no visits and no calls. Ask real astrologers anything you would like!
With Yodha app, you’ll enjoy:
- Immediate access to your personal astrologer on the go, anytime, anywhere
- Ease of use - answers to your queries are just a click away
- Daily, weekly horoscope updates on special events
- Gifts and promotional bonuses
- Quality, professional customer care
How does Yodha work?
- Create a profile with birth details
- Ask a question
- An astrologer will read your birth chart and make a prediction
- Get your personal reading based on ancient knowledge
What to ask?
Ongoing changes in the positions of planets and other celestial objects of the universe affect major aspects of your life. Ask what you are interested in to know. Be it about your love, relationship, compatibility…
- When and where will I fall in love and get married?
- Does the one I love love me back? I want to know my relationship compatibility
- Is my Ex love still in love with me? Will my Ex and I get back together?
- Is he playing with my heart? What is my love compatibility prediction?
Your daily life, activities, and decisions to be made…
- What is going to happen in my life today? How should I prepare?
- Am I going to pass my math exam test tomorrow?
- Should I buy that house in Palo Alto? What is the best place to live according to my birth chart?
- Today I am visiting my parents. What's in store for me at this meeting?
- How can I plan for the upcoming workday so that it goes as smoothly as possible?
The purpose of life, wellness, horoscope and more…
- I'm having a hard time figuring out my purpose in life. Do you have an idea of a direction I should go?
- What is my Vedic zodiac sign? Because I've heard it is different in Vedic astrology.
- Is my horoscope sign always correct about my personality? I act more like a different zodiac sign! Is this normal?
- I want to change everything in my life right now. Where should I start?
Vedic astrology has been around for centuries and is extremely popular in modern India and Nepal. It is the time-honored, traditional astrological art of ancient culture and has been continually developed and refined since primordial times. It is based upon an in-depth analysis of your birth and astronomical data.
Today, Vedic astrology is an integral discipline of study related to medicine and history in many Nepalese and Indian Universities. Vedic comes from the word "Veda", which means "knowledge". The Vedas are the oldest and most significant scriptures in Hindu spirituality, documented by ancient seers called Rishis. The Vedas tap into the mechanics of creation and are daily used in contemplation and deep meditation. Vedic astrology is also called Jyotish, which means "eye (or light) of nature".
Vedic astrologers do a deep analysis of person's time cycles related to the zodiac which can help them to predict problems before they arise. Vedic astrology is never fatalistic in nature. It merely warns and suggests positive ways how to avoid problems by making life changes. The ongoing guidance of a Vedic astrologer can be indispensable.
Thank you for using Yodha!
This update includes user experience improvements.
Any issues? Please let us know: email@example.com
Enjoying the app? Spread the love with a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Love Triangle, and I wasn't sure which one too choose?
This app is like a compass. It'll point you in the right direction but at the end of the day, you choose your path. Love is already complicated as it is...to make matters worse i loved Two completely different Men. One is cold metal, and the other warm earth! And together they are my perfect man. But of course they don't see it like that...I was honest two both of them. They both know about each other and that I loved them both if I could put them together my heart would be complete. When I'm with BF i feel like one person and when I'm with BD I feel like someone completely different. I met them a year apart and at the time that I met BD me and BF were separated! The funny thing is that they were never in my life at the same time. So I never had to choose. It's been 12 years since I have known them both and never was I caught in middle!! My luck has ran out, and I find myself in a position to make a choice!?either BD or BF? I never thought that both Men would be in my life at the same time and in the same city...So you see I needed help with my decision!?
I needed to know which one was right for me, and ready for commitment. Thanks to this app I know who I should be with...but at the end it's my choice. Sometimes you can't see through the fog so you need someone from the outside looking in to help you find your way out. I'm more confident in making my choice!! The truth will always saves you!!
My prediction is so close now that it’s scary...
I got the app at first to seek answers, because let’s face it, we all wanted answers when we downloaded the app. I asked them about my soulmate and it would mention that I would come in acquaintance with him in September 2017, but I wouldn’t officially meet him until March of 2018. I honestly didn’t think too much about it at the time because I had to deal with my dads passing due to cancer, but that’s beside the point. The guy I’m talking to now I met him through a dating app around September or became an “acquaintance” to him. We got along pretty well, but I became so busy with school that it was hard to keep the conversation going being in college and all. Towards the beginning of March, we picked up talking again and he seems to have majority of the personality description like the app said he would. I’m meeting him for the first time in the up coming Saturday, or as the app said, “towards mid March,” and it’s scary how the app was mostly accurate.
Disclaimer: I only gave it four stars because I wouldn’t consider someone I haven’t officially met yet as my “soulmate.” I only made a review because of how close the description was. If he just so happen to end up being my soulmate or not, I may comment on my own post saying so otherwise lol.
Greetings! Your review is highly appreciated. We are happy to know that you like our astrology and horoscope app. Our mission is to make astrology available to everyone, to help people attain positive life changes. All of your friends are much welcome to try our astrology services. Have a great day!
I ask this app questions whenever I am unsure about things going on in my life such as pregnancy, break ups, relationships, dating, my work, school, etc.. Sometimes the answers seem really repetitive, but I've learned no matter how you word it, they're just going to give you the same answer. Which is because you'll never truly know your future and neither will they. But overall I like the answers and it's not always just rainbows and flowers. They're actually pretty informative and will warn you of problems you may have. $3.99 is kind of expensive for one question and you should definitely think of a good one so you get your monies worth, I think. Questions take awhile to get answered. I've found very early morning is the best time to ask if you want a question to be answered within 5 hrs or so. I think the longest I've waited was a day. However this app works, if they're really astrologers or just some random people, it's pretty cool. Just don't go spending tons of dollars trying to get answers you will never really find out before it happens.
- Love Astrology and Horoscope Compatibility by Yodha Nepalese Vedic Center Ltd
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Love Astrology and Horoscope Compatibility by Yodha Nepalese Vedic Center Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- question to an astrologer $3.99
- question to an astrologer $5.99
- question to a Vedic astrologer $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.