Yoga 108 app helps you learn and pronounce asana ( yoga poses ) names in Sanskrit. The audio can also be played at a slower pace to facilitate easy learning.
- More than 100 poses, with pictures.
- Asana names in English and Sanskrit.
- Switch between English and Sanskrit names.
- Search for poses in English and Sanskrit.
- Swipe left or right for easy navigation.
- Asana pronunciation in Sanskrit.
- A study of Asana names.
- Ashtanga / Sivananda opening and closing prayers.
- General Sanskrit Prayers.
- Ashtanga Primary Series Sequence with audio in Sanskrit.
- Bikram yoga sequence with audio in Sanskrit.
- Sivananda yoga sequence with audio in Sanskrit.
- Scroll View on the bottom of the sequence page for easy navigation.
- Definition of 8 limbs of yoga.
Fix for Bikram Sequence.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for new instructors and yogis!
As a student in a 200 HR-RYT program, this app has come in handy when learning the Sanskrit names of the poses. Being able to hear them as well, in a slower form is a great tool. It would be helpful to have Surya Namaskar A and B in separate groups outside of The Primary Series section. More poses would be great as well. Overall, extremely happy using this app! Nice job!
Exactly what I was looking for...
I am currently doing power yoga teacher training and learning the Sanskrit names for the different poses. This app is just what I was looking for. I love that you can hear the proper pronunciation and even slow it down. This is an awesome resource!
What a wonderful contribution!
As a beginner Yogi I have been referencing this app almost every day. It has really helped me get a handle on proper Sanskrit pronunciation. Thank you so much to the developer of this app for making it free. This is a wonderful contribution to the yoga community!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.