Por Neil Harris
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Being a focused mind and body workout, Yoga STRETCH consists of traditional yoga poses sequencing with a Vinyasa flow.
Yoga STRETCH is designed to improve strength, balance, posture and flexibility.
Yoga STRETCH is your own personal Yoga instructor walking you through a full Session including audio commentary, images and music.
Play a Yoga Session that is customizable from 1 to 60 minutes with over 60 Yoga moves.
Turn on or off an audio instructor that will tell you when and which Yoga Positions to transition to.
Turn on or off an audio instructor that will tell you detailed information about your current pose, the required steps to put your body in the correct positioning and how to maintain that pose.
Choose between 6 meditative background songs to play during your Yoga Session.
The ability to pause your session.
Skip Poses both forward and backward.
View Yoga Poses:
View each Yoga Pose with a detailed text description of each pose along with its true name, Sanskrit name, Physical and Mental Benefits.
Beautifully designed images that are both mentally and spiritually uplifting.
*Yoga is an art and must be learned. The more you practice at home the better you will be. Do not become frustrated if you cannot perform many of the poses. With practice and a little patience you will gain flexibility, strength and inner peace. Just remember to breath.
Coming Soon: Yoga STRENGTH, Yoga RELAX
If you cannot hear the Audio Commentary follow these steps.
Under Settings/Sounds off of the home screen make sure the volume is turned all the way up. Secondly when the App is running make sure the mute button is turned off and using the volume buttons on the side of the phone make sure this is also turned up. This problem is easily fixed. Please if you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*iTouch users: If you can hear background music but the audio commentary will not play go to Settings -> General -> Sounds -> Sound Effects and select "BOTH"
iTouch users must use headphones in order to hear commentary.
Novedades de la versión 4.3
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de usuarios
Pretty Good, Could Be Better
This looks like the best yoga app available. I'm glad I purchased this one first, because as I peruse the others, I'm not tempted to buy.
My favorite parts of this app:
1) Allows me to develop my own yoga routines.
2) The model is in silhouette (makes it wonderfully race-neutral).
3) I can use my own music (my faves are "The Lama's Chants" and "Splendor of Meditation: Most Relaxing Classical Indian Music").
4) Great selection of poses.
However, these little tweaks would make it perfect:
1) ADD A LUNGE POSE
2) ADD INSTRUCTOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT OF "PLANK" POSE!!! - I always miss this pose because the instructor doesn't announce it like she does the other poses.
3) Get a more mellow-voiced instructor - Someone who sounds like Eckhart Tolle would really set the right tone.
4) Allow independent adjustment of instructor voice and music - So I can make instructor's voice a little louder and music a little softer, or vice versa
5) Allow deletion of any pose in a customized routine - Not just the last one added
6) Separate (R)/(L) versions, or just leave them side-neutral - I like to go from triangle to warrior on the right before shifting to triangle on the left. Y'know?
These would make it perfect. Even make it worth an extra dollar or two.
Worth every cent
I am very grateful for this ap. I love yoga and hate working out in front of people. This ap comes with a preloaded 1 hour yoga "class" and the abillity to create custom ones as well. It goes throught the gamut of the basic yoga poses and is challenging for a beginner. It comes with its own yogi music, or you can use your own. My only qualm is the disparity between the volume of the instructor and my own music when I use it. She speaks so softly and I can't figure out how to turn my music down while in the yoga ap. I may just go back to using the ap's own music, which is well suited anyway. I imagine I'll be downloading the variation of this ap soon. A great way to work out at home.
This App doesn't really work for me for the following reasons:
1. You can't add a pose in if you forget one, you have to delete the whole flow up to the point you want to add it and redo the session.
2. There are soooo many poses missing: Vinyasa? Dancer's Pose? Chair Pose?
3. The best thing about yoga for me is flowing through the movements, allowing one to become the next, but this app in no way allows for this, so for example, if I would like to flow from warrior 1 into warrior 2 into side angle into extended side angle and then vinyasa down to downward dog, all on the right side and then switch to the left side and do it all again. This app does not allow for this kind of yoga flow. Without the flowing ability, I find this app to be useless.
- Categoría: Salud y forma física
- Actualizado : 25/11/2009
- Versión: 4.3
- Tamaño: 24.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Neil Harris
- © neilDot
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.