Yoga is a great way to relax and melt the stress away.
Yoga for Beginners is the perfect app for getting started.
• Handcrafted workouts to get you started on your yoga journey.
• Voice guidance that will clear your mind.
• Beginner friendly yoga workouts that are easy to learn and perform.
• Workout anytime, anywhere. A yoga studio right in your pocket.
• Apple Health integration to track workouts, calories and weight.
• All workouts are 100% Free!
Take control of your health and fitness and practice yoga with us everyday!
Free, quick and effective. What are you waiting for?
Let 7M help you get healthier today!
FIXED: Bug that was causing rest times to be overly long and voice guidance to start late.
Previous Update Changes:
- Added 3 new workouts
- Updated old workouts to make them better
- Smoothed out voice instructions
- Added male guiding voice as an option
- Added more background music options
Make sure to leave us a review and let us know what you think so we can keep making our yoga app the best yoga app on the app store!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some fixing
This is a good app for beginners yoga, but there are some issues I have with it. It has trouble when you play your own music from a different app, sometimes causing bizarre static noise or the ‘instructor’ not speaking at all. On occasion, the instructor voice will be so quiet, and if I turn up the music, it’s like the instructor voice stays the same level while just the music noise goes up. This causes me to stay too long in poses and get off track. The time the app gives you to get ready for the next pose is 30 seconds, which is way too long, but no matter how low I adjust it in the app settings, it defaults back to 30 seconds in the routines. I also am irritated with the recent updates, in which yoga for abs was removed entirely, and there is now a loud bell ringing sound when a pose is completed, instead of the instructor voice calmly saying “rest”. I find this bell noise to be very jarring and disruptive to my routine, and find I now cannot focus while doing yoga.
Love this app!
This app is an easy way to incorporate yoga into daily life. As a busy, homeschooling mom of 8, it’s often had to get down time in. In stressful moments, I can take a 6-10 min break and calm my mind and heart. Even my kids will sit and do the poses with me. I love that it’s simple, calming music, has easy videos or directions for unfamiliar poses, and that is very neutral. There isn’t a lot of eastern influence. It’s a simple, “pose, get ready, start, rest” repeat. I like that there is no chatter during the poses.
My only suggestions for the app are that
1. There be an paid version to get rid of the pop up ad before the yoga workout starts.
2. There be a way to link workouts together. I often will combine one of the 6-7 min workouts with one of the longer 10-15 min workouts. If I could link them so that they flowed seamlessly from one into the other, I’d love that!
It was fine, until something went wrong
So I used this app, and it worked perfectly. The workout I did actually helped my back stop hurting, but the one day I got in, and none of the workout options showed up. I deleted and reinstalled it, hoping that would help, but still nothing. I don’t know if it’s the app or if it’s because I updated my phone, but I’m kind of disappointed. I really wanted to try another workout. If it is because of my updated phone, then I do wish that they would update the app to work with my version, but if not, then I wish this problem would get fixed. It’s an amazing app, and I would highly recommend it, if not for the problem I’m having.
Developer Response ,
We fixed this problem in our latest update. Hope you give us a try again!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.