By Active Interest Media, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yoga Journal for iPad and iPhone delivers all the inspiring photos and stories you’ll find in our magazine, plus content that covers every interest—from video tutorials to guided stretches and sequences for practicing at home. This app delivers the best of the magazine features on meditation, spirituality, style, reviews, and expert guidance, in an intuitive, easy-to-follow format, plus bonus material you won’t find anywhere else.
Yoga Journal Subscription Terms
Here are the details of the Yoga Journal subscription offer:
Annual Subscription (9 issues): $19.99
Single Issue: $3.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for an annual subscription is $19.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• At long last! Entitlement to our digital editions if you are a deluxe
print subscriber. Visit yogajournal.com/digital to learn more.
• Now available on iPhone
• Try before you buy. Preview select content on your iPad.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical issues.
What's New in Version 4.2
Articles vs Ads
I'm very confused after reading the high ratings for the app. It seems like the issues available for $3.99 are mostly pages and pages of ads. I'm seeing very few articles. The print magazine feels like it has many more articles. Am I missing something in the app? I see and use the arrows, info buttons, etc., but still am only feeling like there are about 5 or 7 articles per download. And most of those are 1or 2 pagers. Is it me or do others feel that way too?
If there is a secret to this, please share. Thanks!
Love this app!
I have been enjoying this app way more than the paper version of the magazine. I cancelled the paper version and will only go digital from now on.
Good mag bad app
There's no way you can report when a magazine has a faulty download or needs to be updated. Sooo frustrating. Forget customer service they're even worse than the crappy app!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Active Interest Media, Inc
- © Active Interest Media (Cruz Bay Publishing) 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yoga Journal$19.99
- Yoga Journal January/February Issue$3.99
- Yoga Journal April/May 2013$3.99
- Yoga Journal June 2013$3.99
- Yoga Journal September 2012$3.99
- Yoga Journal March 2013$3.99
- Yoga Journal July/August 2013$3.99
- Yoga Journal October 2012 Issue$3.99
- Yoga Journal October 2013$3.99
- Yoga Journal September 2013$3.99