Yoga Wave is the most effective way to feel sexier and healthier than ever before. Short workouts designed by yoga experts will make your body strong and flexible: achieve your goals with 100% personalized workouts that adapt to your level. Dive deeper into yoga practice with our classes and develop a keen awareness of yourself. Take care of your body and mind and keep them strong: yoga is more than a method of teaching, it's a way of life characterized by a culture of health and well-being!
*PROBABLY THE BEST YOGA APP*
- The most modern yoga system in the world in a pocket-size format
- Yoga Wave adapts to your yoga level: there are plans for both beginner and advanced yogis
- Practice yoga wherever and whenever you want: a yoga mat is all you need
Practicing yoga, even just 15 minutes a day, provides you with many benefits. Here's why it's worth it:
- Build muscle strength
- Improve your flexibility
- Relax your mind
- Protect your posture
- Get in shape
- Release tension
*THIS IS HOW IT WORKS*
- Create an account and set your personal goals: you can choose your level and the duration of your classes
- Watch tons of video workouts performed by our expert
- Follow the instructions step by step: you'll have guided classes with voice-over
- Give feedback after every workout so we can personalize the program for you
- Yoga transforms your body and mind so that you feel more energized than ever before
- Fresh new classes are waiting for you
- Push your limits and see how the classes will strengthen and stretch your body day by day
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all our professional yoga courses (Back Pain, Better Posture, Core Yoga, Postnatal, Relaxation and Stress Relief, Strength, and Weight Loss), thousands of classes, and more than 200 poses (from beginner poses to the most advanced ones).
Yoga Wave is the only yoga app providing Yoga Classes, Asanas, Scheduled Plans.
Subscribe to take advantage of all the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1148951074
We are constantly improving our apps and would love to hear your suggestions, help us develop the best app available in the store! If you have found a bug, got a suggestion, or want a new feature, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
We fixed some minor bugs so you can just focus on your workouts.
Ride the Yoga Wave with us, join the flow!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing so far!
I like how you can personalize the background sound. I am only 2 days in so far but I love it! I’m going to continue using this app to its fullest extent.
You get to pick a trainer. I chose mine based off what their bio said and felt my choice matched what I want to strive for closely.
There are options depending on your experience and ability. I’m at baby steps here! There are also different types of classes such as posture or balance, core or weight loss. Currently doing posture.
The poses are mixed too so even though I’m a novice there are some intermediate positions involved.
Be prepared to hit that pause as with any app like this if you are struggling with a position or what to stay around a certain pose a bit longer.
Current status- Novice. Terrible at meditation but determined to get there. Flexibility is about average standard for non practicing individual. Balance is wobbly. Let’s see where I can get to in a month.
Will update soon!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for sharing this nice review with us. We are so thrilled an even more proud to hear that you enjoy using our app. We've put a lot of hard work, effort and love into making the app the way it is today so it makes us so happy to know that it was worth it when our users are satisfied with using the app. Please, feel free to share any updates, doubts our suggestions with us by sending an email to email@example.com. Namaste!
I found a love for yoga last year. I have recently learned I have multiple back problems so a stereotypical workout is too challenging for me to do. Yoga is perfect. I struggle to find classes/routines I can do at home. I heard of this app and gave it a try and fell in love instantly. I’ve been doing it every day, if not every other day, and I’ve seen an extreme change in my physical body and mental state. I have more patience and more flexibility and my body is toning more then usual. This app is definitely addicting for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you very much for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We are beyond happy and proud to know that you like our app and that it has helped you practice yoga as well as improve your physical and mental state. That said, we strive to make this the best Yoga app available on App Store, so we are always encouraging our users to share any comments or suggestions they may have with us. If you want, we'd be very grateful to hear your input and we warmly welcome you to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love the idea of this app and the courses it offers, however it has a few problems that are deal breakers for me.
1. During a typical class there is at least one sequence where the audio and video are playing on a faster speed in order to fit the work out in under 30 mins. Even if I know the poses and sequence not even the most experienced yogi can move as fast as the audio is talking.
2. Similar to my first comment - Since the sequences are copy and pasted together then played at different speeds the volume of the voice also changes. This is problem when I wear headphones because I have to constantly adjust the volume on my headphones to make it equalize.
3. There is no shavasana at the end the yoga class.
Developer Response ,
Hello Lisa, we are very grateful for you sharing your feedback with us. We are constantly working hard to improve the app and its content so we appreciate your inout and the time you took to share it with us. We'll be sure to have a closer look at the issue you experienced and do our best to find a solution. We warmly welcome you to share any other feedback, suggestion or doubt with us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 92.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $1.99
- Weekly Premium With Free Trial $4.99
- Weekly Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.