Yoga, Meditation and Physical Therapy Video Coach
By yogatailor, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
yogatailor is your personal wellness coach. You specify your lifestyle, your ability and your goals and it creates customized programs that include physical therapy, restorative yoga and meditations that help you live a healthier life.
Introducing the "Take 5 series"
The Take 5 series are collections of 5 videos each that target specific situations eg "yoga basics", "yoga breathing", "meditation basics","yoga for back pain"
Alternatively, you can select time, ability and goals, and the app creates programs automatically for you.
In addition to the multi-day programs, the app allows you to do single sessions of guided meditation, self-guided meditation or a single yoga session.
* Thousands of Sequences - never get bored!
* Meditation categories - Calm, Mindful and Loving meditations
* Beautiful timer for self guided meditations with themes like beach, lake, rain and of course, silence!
* Programs adapt and change based on your performance.
* Real videos of trained & certified yoga instructors.
* Programs are tailored to your personal settings.
* Use program scheduler to plan your next workout
* Bookmark videos that you really like for future use
* Recommended by Shape Magazine, Wired, NBC Chicago, San Francisco Examiner, USA Weekend, and ParentConnect
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, AppleTV and Chromecast
* Special routines for pregnancy and back-pain
* Works on all iphones and ipads. Especially the yoga & meditation app is optimized for iphone 5, iphone 6 and ipad.
"I found out about yogatailor through the Webby daily email. I do yoga about weekly, although with yogatailor, I can see myself doing it much more often from home!"
"I work from home, and am on my computer much of the day, so it really is perfect"
"As a long time yogi who fell out of practice for a year it is good to be able to have a customized program without the stress of attending class or the apprehension that comes with being out of shape or no longer being able to do poses that were once so simple."
"I enjoy that I can practice anywhere; when I am traveling, when I have a few mins at work in my office. It doesn’t replace classes but definitely replaces yoga DVDs which get stale. Plus the fact that I can get a full program in 10, 15 or 30 mins without having to sacrifice the quality of the experience or feel like I am rushing through"
BENEFITS OF YOGA
* Regular practice of yoga has incredible benefits to body and mind
* Improve muscle tone
* Increase immunity
* Regulate your weight
* Reduce body pains
* Sleep better
* Reduce stress
* Be more alert
* Increase focus
DOES YOGATAILOR COST MONEY?
* The app comes with a 15 day FREE Trial
* You will NOT be charged automatically
* You will be prompted to purchase different options after the free trial expires
Contact us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.80
Fixed app freezing problem.
Also the app shows the correct membership status for paid members now
Personalized to me - yoga and mindfulness
I love this app. Have been using this app for more than 1 year now. The team keeps improving the app. They have pre-built programs called "take 5". I have gone through half a dozen of these. Amazing. I also use the app for my daily meditation practice. I think the timer in this app is a hidden gem. I use the timer every day
Probably not a safe option
I've done yoga for many years. I purchased this because it claims to tailor to your need and has a pregnancy option. I hoped it could help me through avoiding what I shouldn't do while pregnant. The classes are just a bunch of short videos slapped together, voiced over by someone that knows nothing about yoga. There are no adjustments made for pregnancy, even when that option is selected. The company doesn't respond to my emails.
Aside from the technical glitches (freezing when I tried to AirPlay to Apple TV, and crashing halfway through a workout on my iPhone), the instructions are horrible. The narrator keeps saying to start with your feet shoulder-width apart, whether the person demonstrating has her feet together, shoulder-width apart, or widely spread. It's also just a series of short video clips that fail to morph into anything like a consistent workout. Save your money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 3.80
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: yogatailor, Inc.
- © 2017 yogatailor
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Membership$2.99
- 6 Months Membership$13.99
- One Year Membership$24.99