YogicFoods - Vegetarian recipes to detox your body and balance your chakras using Kundalini yoga
By Gary Saggu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
YogicFoods is so much more than just another cooking app for vegetarians or anyone interested in a healthy, yogic diet and lifestyle. We offer you a complete lifestyle app including yogic health benefits with each recipe, chakra information, remedies, imbalances, mantras and even meditations and timers! This way you can achieve a balanced, happy and healthy body and mind.
We are a Kundalini yoga teacher and a stay-at-home mom who are passionate about mindful, healthy and balanced living, cooking … and eating! What we cook for ourselves and our daughter is what we beautifully photograph and share with you. Straight from our kitchen table to yours.
New in YogicFoods 8.0
- Search for delicious homemade recipes using one or more ingredients or keywords.
- Sort recipes and essentials
- Quick access to Search, Recipes, Essentials and Meditations using 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S Plus and iOS9.
- More than 50 of our own homemade family recipes
- A mixed variety of vegan and vegetarian recipes
- Essentials, extra recipes for your Yogic pantry
- We keep cooking up more recipes for you and they are added regularly
- All our recipes are without eggs, without processed sugar and we only use healthy fats
- We have many gluten free recipes as well as nut free recipes included
- Yogic benefits and health benefits of the used ingredients in every recipe
- Mark your favorite recipes and view them in your personal favorites list
- Chakra information, typical imbalances, remedies and mantras to get on track
- Search through all recipes with one or more keywords
- Sort the recipes the way you prefer
- Conveniently share the shopping list via email
- Look up recipes by chakra or simply browse
- Read up on background information about the yogic diet
- Very intuitive app, but just in case, we made help screens as well
- Prep your dinner from your wrist with our beautifully designed Watch app
- Get in tune with our Meditations and meditation timers, with adjustable duration
- For iPhone 6S and 6S Plus 3D Touch gives direct access to recipes, essentials, meditations or search
YogicFoods is just us, there is nothing (and nobody) we hide behind the scenes. There are no 3rd party recipe databases or services that we use. From the app development and the beautiful photography to the recipes it is all 100% homemade. From our own pure passion, dedication and love for the food and life given to us. We thank you for all your support on our journey so far, because of you we continuously keep improving.
Enjoy and we wish you delicious, healthy and mindful cooking.
What's New in Version 8.2
Bug fixes and improvements
Inspiring, useful, complete and helpful
This is so much more than just another recipe app. Even with all those healthy eats apps out there, this one definitely differentiates itself. Besides lovely vegetarian recipes, without refined sugar, butter, eggs and most of them gluten free and/or vegan this app also offers food/health benefits for each recipe, chakra info plus how to strengthen each, meditations and a timer as well as a info about the yogic diet... very complete, useful, inspiring and helpful in leading a healthy and aware life.
Beautiful and tasty
My daughter in-law gave me a bundle with all the YogicFoods apps, to help me develop a (healthier) vegetarian cooking style. I like that there are plenty of options for veg and vegan. My husband wants to eat gluten free and these apps have many GF recipes as well. I hardly use the meditation timer, but it's nice that it is there. If you are buying this for the yogic aspect of the apps, it certainly accommodates to your needs, I'm sure. There is plenty of info on the chakras and health benefits, even chakra benefits, of the food.
Nice creative recipes
I like these apps, although I'm not really into yoga... I like the fact that they don't use refined sugar and saturated fats like butter. My wife cooks most of the time, but it still is inspirational. I like the different ways to search for recipes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Gary Saggu
- © 2012-2016 Agni Systems & Development, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.