Healthy For Love!
Yolanda is the top app to be a healthier. The app can track your body compositions (BMI, body fat percentage , body water , bone mass , the rate of subcutaneous fat , visceral fat levels, basal metabolism body age , muscle mass and so on),and cloud -based intelligent data analysis and tracking , providing the perfect healthy body composition analysis charts and reports.
At the same time the full support of the family used together ,allowing you to understand the health status of the family anywhere .
In iPhone based on IOS8 , when you use our smart body scales measuring body composition , weight, percentage of body fat , fat weight, height, body mass index (BMI), height and resting calorie consumption data will be synchronized to HealthKit in .
* For your privacy and HealthKit data IMPORTANT:
1. If the user has landed , after the first application into the cloud combo , you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, you want to cloud combo written authorization to HealthKit information from HealthKit permission to read the information . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
2. If the new registered users in the registration screen, you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, cloud combo you want to write information and authorization to read information from HealthKit permissions to HealthKit in . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
Ratings and Reviews
I frankly liked the previous interface better. I’m not crazy about the single list view, grid was more readable.
I’ve had this for about two weeks. In that time there has been one update pushed. Since I was unable to re-login I had to reinstall which apparently caused me to lose all previous data in the Health app. Even though the older data appears in this app, it’s frustrating that it will only sync new data to the Health app going forward from the app reinstall.
Trend tracking is clearly the main reason to use this app/scale. So... it’d be great to figure a way to retroactively sync past data back to the Health app.
I enjoy this app - just one complaint!
I use a smart scale with this app and I love how fast the app syncs with the scale. It's always flawless. The only complaint I have (although I don't know if it's the scale or app issue), is the weight standard the app shows. Apparently if I'm 155lbs at 5'9", I'm obese. Not overweight. Obese. Then anything after that is just obese. For my height, 200lbs is obese. I really wish you would update the standards to the country the app is being used in (U.S. for me). I hope this is something you do as the app evolves.
There are probably much better options out there.
Good to track weight but I’m pretty sure the other measurements are off. My body fat and body water always go up and down exactly the same. They are different numbers but the same on the graph. Drinking water or working out does not seem to have an affect on it. I’m using their scale which is probably why it’s not good. The app isn’t great but I can see my weight change and it already has my information so I’ll keep it for now.
- Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd
- 43.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2014©Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.