Dice Tower's Game of the Year, Tom Vasel, 2010
Yomi is a fighting game in card form. Learn your character, practice combos, and read the opponent's tendencies. 10 characters to choose from, plus 10 more expansion characters available inside the app.
Yomi captures the mindgames from fighting games such as Street Fighter, and was created by the lead designer of Street Fighter HD Remix, who was also a long-time fighting game tournament player. Yomi itself is a strategy card game that has held up to many years of tournaments. Start practicing now!
• 10 character decks (10 more expansion also available)
• AI opponents, including a pretty difficult AI
• Survival Mode to play many AI opponents in a row
• Tutorial to get you started
• Online play, cross-platform with the web version at www.fantasystrike.com
• Online leaderboards: start in the Student ranks and work up to Master ranks
• Save replays of your games and watch replays from any other player, including top leaderboard players
From the makers of Puzzle Strike, Flash Duel, and Pandante.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter:
Visit the tabletop store: www.sirlingames.com
- New speed status reminders, in yellow "speed boxes" on the playfield to remind you of some speed-altering conditions.
-- Gwen's Chillbane and Vendetta's Acrobatics: "+2.0 slower"
-- Lum's Roll the Dice J,Q,K: "+4.0 slower"
-- Rook's Entangling Vines: "-3.0, min 1.0"
-- Zane's Meaty Attacks (when the opponent is KD): "1.0 normals"
-- Vendetta's Wall Dive Loop (when the opponent is KD): "1.0 King"
-- BBB's Long Range: "1.0 normals"
- Replays manipulation UI (Public / Private toggle, Keep checkbox, Delete button), just like webplayer Yomi and Steam Puzzle Strike already had
- Japanese and German text updates
- Fixed the Persephone inscribed card stat "Games won while commanding the opponent", which never registered correctly
- Fixed EX Rook D so it's not allowed to rotate to the throw side at Long Range
- Bone Cracker doesn't discard itself on activation, it's discarded at end of combat like other combat cards
- Fixed information leak when spectators look at a player's perspective without hand-view and the hand cards animate from different X positions at the bottom of the screen (according to hand placement)
- Fixed the QM bug where some hosts of Quick Matches (Player 1) would not have their chat lines sent
- EX Jaina's Phoenix Shots and EX Grave's True Dragonheart no longer incorrectly special-cancel against Long Range or Bubble Shield
- Fixed a few gamelog typos
- Fixed Gwen's "Gloria's Remedy" so that it doesn't draw a card or return to hand when countered, as per the FAQ
- Fixed a bad interaction between EX Argagarg's Raging River and armored moves
Ratings and Reviews
Great Mechanics, Great App Implementation
I really enjoy Yomi, so playing it on the go is quite nice! It's awesome how people using the app version and others using Steam version can interact! More people should give this game a chance! If ye enjoyed the mindgames of Street Fighter or other fighting games in the past, and don't mind card games, this is something ye should really check out!!
Loving the mechanics
Very solid tactical gameplay. Can you please remove the weird scan lines in the tutorial?
Awesome game, well worth the purchase. If you are on the fence, go online and give it a try for free.
- Sirlin Games
- 497.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Sirlin Games
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Characters 10 Pack $9.99
- Yomi: EX Setsuki $0.99
- 2 Yomi inscribed card packs $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.