WHAT IS YOMP?
Yomp is a powerful music-fitness app that allows you to make up your own playlists for your daily workout routine. It's a must-have if you want to have fun & the best workout music in your daily exercise. Five years in the making and really easy to use, Yomp is perfect for runners, walkers, joggers and other exercisers - it provides you with non-stop, high-energy, famous pop/rock songs of all genres and tempos designed to motivate your workout.
Just do one thing - move your feet to the beat!
It is proven that anything becomes much more enjoyable when you do it to music - exercise is no different. Yomp is for all the fitness freaks out there as well as everyday folk who want to have fun getting fit. Don’t worry, thanks to its innovative and highly interactive features; Yomp will get even the most die-hard couch potatoes off their chairs. Features include:
• Simple and incredibly easy to use interface with fun music
• High energy best music for walkers & runners
• Super quick and high-quality app
• Can stream anywhere, non-stop walking songs & exercise music
• Customizable playlist options: keep only the songs that you want to hear
• In-depth search system so you always find songs that you’re looking for
• A varied database featuring songs in all major languages, including English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Arabic etc
• Pre-made mixes if you’re too busy to create your own playlists
• Choose music by genres, artists, countries, decades and specific years
• Select specific tempos
• Option to change music tempo mid-workout
• Option to save playlists for future use
• Option to add Top 30 Hit Singles if you like
• Choose any genre: Pop, Rock, R&B, Soul, Hip-hop/Rap, Country, Reggae, Dance, Synthpop, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Latinpop, 80’s, 90’s, Classical.
Using Yomp is super easy - just choose from the many options available and design the most suitable playlist for you. If you're in a hurry, just select the pre-made mixes in 4 categories - by Genres, Decades, Special Workouts like HIIT (High-intensity interval training) and even by country if you're feeling parochial or patriotic! You can also select a small range of speeds (not recommended for treadmills) and can adjust the tempo as you go so that your music will always suit the pace of your workout.
If you feel mid-workout that the fitness music is not the right speed for you, you can switch to slower/faster songs with just 1 click. When you're done, save the playlist and share the session with your Facebook friends, even with a route map of where you've been.
User-friendly and great fun, Yomp is the best daily music-exercise app around. Ever given up on gym membership because it's just too hard? You won't with Yomp - you'll soon find the time passing faster than ever before. Walk, jog or run with your favorite music anytime, anywhere! It is fun; you can use it for free, and it is different, so get out and move to the music!
In App Purchase:
- eMusic Ltd.
- Subscription length: 1 month
- Price of subscription: 1.99$ per issue
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ease of use updates
Ratings and Reviews
Great music app for working out
This is a great find, a free music app that makes your workouts more fun. I used it on the treadmill at the gym and it was awesome. Use their playlists or make your own. Just walk/run to the rhythm, it's so much fun. They let you try it out for free and then you can stay with free or upgrade to premium at real cheap price. Give it a go!
Perfect for all fitness levels!
I've been using the app to train for a 1/2 marathon. As I increase or decrease my speed the song tempos do the same keeping me at race pace. It keeps me motivated with a huge song selection, it's super user friendly and great for all levels of fitness!
- eMusic Limited
- 21.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2015 Yomp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.