YONO APP is the fertility friend that helps you track your menstruation cycle and record physical symptoms. You know your body with YONO.
• Predict your ovulation and upcoming period with calendar method. Apply YONO fertility algorithm to make the prediction more accurate as we get more data from you.
• Provide reproductive health and fertility insights based on your ovulation, period timing, and menstrual cycle.
• Sync with Apple Healthkit.
• The BBT chart report, easily to see your BBT pattern.
• Take daily notes of physical symptoms, mood, and body temperature.
• Simplify tracking categories to focus on real needs.
• Backup and restore data with online backup.
• The simplest way to input and record data.
• Track or record in Fahrenheit or Celsius, Pound or Kilogram.
• Daily health survey helps you record fertility and physical symptoms, including BBT, ovulation test result, sex activity, cervical mucus, sleep, stress, weight, exercise, ovulation calculator and more.
• Review past menstrual cycles, ovulation dates, fertility symptoms to better understand your fertility.
• Monthly calendar views to show your next fertile window, ovulation day, upcoming period based on calendar method.
【 ABOUT US】
YONO Health is based in Silicon Valley and founded by women entrepreneurs. The team understands and cares about women’s health. YONO empowers women with solid data about their body. For more information, visit www.yonolabs.com.
【 LIKE YOUR FEEDBACK】
We’d love to hear from you. Send your feedback, concerns, feedback and suggestion to email@example.com.
【YONO KNOWS YOUR BODY】
• Our blog: http://www.yonolabs.com/blog/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yonolabs
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/yonolabs
• Fixed bugs that blocked users from sign in
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of improvement....
This is a cute app, but if you are using it seriously to try to conceive/prevent, look somewhere else. It seems as though you MUST complete every single question on the daily "survey" in order to have a fertility prediction. Most things aren't applicable but you have to say yes or no.
Cervical fluid only has Egg white, watery, and creamy..... where is the sticky or none!? Those are only fertile options!! So on a day I have sticky CM (every day other than fertile period) then I can't complete the survey and can't get a fertility prediction.
The chart needs to be improved, I'm used to Fertility Friend where every .1 degree is largely marked so your chart has a clear temp shift, this chart is all squished together and even though I had a full degree shift, it all looks the same. It also doesn't auto mark your ovulation like FF does... that is your place to guess... which is why I use these apps in the first place, to take out the guess work!
Please improve these areas!
If you use Celsius, do not update to v. 1.07.
If you are on v. 1.06 or earlier, do not update to the current version, 1.07. I updated last night and now my data is completely unreadable.
For this morning’s data, I thought the data didn’t transfer into the app, but when I looked into the settings, where I had set to units to Celsius, it was now set to Fahrenheit. Once I switched back to Celsius, it was just fine.
But then looking at all my past data, I saw that all the data had been set to Fahrenheit, and then converted to Celsius. For example, yesterday morning’s data averaged around 36°C, but was set to 36°F, and then was converted to 2°C.
Whether you set your data to F or C, there is a range that the graphs will show and 2°C (36°F) is far below what the graphs will show. And now all my past data is completely unreadable to me. I have tried going through the app and can find no way to correct my past data. If data is ephemeral to you, then oh well. But if you like having past data to see trends, then this update to 1.07 could be disastrous to you.
We've been trying to have a baby and the YONO ear thermometer was recommended by a friend. It saves my wife from having to take her temperature every morning and recording it in a diary. The app is beautifully designed, easy to navigate and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to conceive. It's really a brilliant idea, actually!
- YONO Health Inc.
- 48.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 YONO Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.