By HYBRIDWORKS, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yoritsuki is a software application whose theme is that of a Japanese inn.Guest room are richly imbued with Japanese atmosphere. The view changes completely with the turn of the four seasons.
As the seasons and daylight hours change, so do the background sounds and animations (birds, snow, fireflies and so on).
Choose your favorite shoji. Slide it as you like to alter the view.
When you’re a bit tired, how about a little rest at Yoritsuki Inn?
- Support for iOS10(64-Bit).
NEW FUNCTION FOR VER1.5
- Sunset mode
- Preset modes (the four seasons) set items all together according to season. (iPhone 3GS onwards with iOS4)
- The My Preset function saves the settings, including the layout of shoji and various items. (iPhone 3GS onwards with iOS4)
- Evening sounds of cicadas (Higurashi), frogs and the like
- The addition of two natsushoji
- Adjustable volume of shishi-odoshi (4 levels)
- Spring mode activated on the start screen (for a set period)
- A button resets an item with a single tap.
- The view changes with the seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter).
- The view changes by time of day.
- The animation changes with the seasons
(birds, snow, falling cherry blossoms, fireflies, falling leaves and so on).
- Background sounds change with the change of season and/or time.
- There are 15 optional shoji designs.
- Touch your iPhone screen to move the shoji.
- You can slide the shoji smoothly to a predetermined point.
- The six shojis change all at once by flip animation.
- There is a wide-view clock mode.
- Shishiodoshi display modes now switchable
- Rain mode
- Faraway thunder (sound only)
- Floors changed (tatami, fresh tatami, borderless tatami, wood flooring)
- Low tables added (seven types)
- Accessories added (seven types)
- Floor cushions (five types, with different colors)
- Circular windows (two types)
- Wind chimes (two types) These can be positioned on the right or left.
- Paper lampshades (two types) These can be positioned on the right or left.
- Hanging lanterns (two types)
- Reed screens (four types, roll-up design, switchable)
- 12- and 24-hour display
- Sleep-timer function,
1. The shoji design and the season are saved when the application is turned off.
2. You can change any individual shoji by tapping it twice.
3. Day and night are determined based on your iPhone’s clock.
4. Note: Double-tap the paper lampshade icon to turn the lamp on and off.
Please visit @hybridworks (Twitter) for the latest information.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Support for iOS 10(64-bit).
For the latest information, follow us at Twitter @hybridworks
I seriously LOVE this app. The graphics, sounds, everything about it is incredible!! It's very cute (Kawaii) & relaxing - you guys are amazing for making such a wonderful app! Thanks & please keep up the great work!! I only hope that any Apple updates don't affect this in the future - if so I hope that you update it (this app is too good to lose!)!
Updated for Feb.2017 ... PLEASE bring back the feature for "background sounds" - I like using it for nighttime & don't want the screen on!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 62.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: HYBRIDWORKS Inc.
- © HYBRIDWORKS, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.