York County Incidents & Radio
By Lancaster Decisions, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mobile access to the York County public WebCad information. Now includes other areas as well so you can follow events in surrounding counties as well.
Multiple radio feeds let you listen to all emergency responders in York and surrounding counties including Northern Maryland and Baltimore. Feeds include Police, Fire, and EMS through both county dispatch and fireground operations.
York County Emergency Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses for York County, Pennsylvania. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, York Co Radio shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
York Co Radio also provides invaluable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to multiple live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS in York County, PA
- Map showing current location of all fire, traffic, and other emergency incidents
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed every two minutes so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Map Icons clearly indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred in the local time for the device, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 15, 2018
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lancaster Decisions, LLC
- © 2011 - 2017 Lancaster Decisions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.