YorubaBible.Net is pleased to announce the totally FREE version of this app. After one year of our first version, you can now enjoy our Yoruba audio bible without limitations.
This Yoruba Audio Bible App is the FIRST and only app with both Old Testament and New Testament audio.
Our mission at YorubaBible.Net is to put the bible in digital format in every African homes. We encourage you to donate to support us for the continuity of this project. We are vibrant youths empowered by God to give you great online bible experience without compulsory internet.
FEATURES OF THE YORUBA AUDIO BIBLE APP
- No Internet required to READ Bible Text at all.
- No Internet required to LISTEN to audios after you download.
- Delete unwanted downloaded chapters on your phone memory.
- Optimized download speed for the fastest user experience.
- Drama interactive, great audio quality and correct pronunciation.
- ATOKA Yoruba Bible Version - headings and subheadings included.
- Switch between Yoruba and English language without interruptions.
- Proper Yoruba punctuation and correct audio pronunciation.
- Share bible verses on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc
- Easy navigation of bible books and chapters
- Increase or reduce font size to desired sight level
- Simple-One-Click option to download bible chapters
Send comments, suggestions, and feedback to email@example.com. For more information, visit www.yorubabible.net.
Finished Maintenance Service on our cloud server
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Job and worth buying
I felt cheated two years ago when I downloaded the application as it was not working as advertised but alas I open the apps again this month only to discover great and wonderful improvements. The audio is superb and lettering is good. Thanks for the update and improvement. I guess the apps was not fully ready when I bought it then. I strongly recommend this apps to anyone that enjoys listening to bible in Yoruba. Please keep up the good work. Cheers
Great job guys!
I’m still downloading the books because they have to be done one at a time.
One question: Is it possible for each verse to start on a new line, just like the English version? Something that minor makes it easy to read along and reduces fatigue.
Otherwise, excellent work!
I don't have control over what plays!
This would have been a good app but I don't have any control over how it plays. Why cant there be a setting for the chapters to be playing continuously without me needing to be taping next? Do something! $4 kii se omode owo. 😊
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.