Bodyweight Training: You Are Your Own Gym
By Hard Coded Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get into the best shape of your life without stepping foot into a gym!
Exercise at home using the same techniques used by Special Forces as taught by fitness instructor and best selling author Mark Lauren.
Join the bodyweight fitness revolution today!
Use the body you HAVE to build the body you WANT following best selling author Mark Lauren's workout plans!
***** App Highlights *****
* No gym required
* Over 200 effective exercises using nothing but your body and items you can find around the house!
* Quick workouts
* Quick results!
* Easy to follow program
* Great for all fitness levels
* Workout in your own home or while traveling
* Workout in as little as 2 minutes and no more than 36 minutes a day.
* Our 10-week fitness programs will guide you to a new physique and are perfect for any fitness level.
* Quick workouts that you can use to fit any schedule with as little as 2 minutes a day. These require nothing but a floor and are great for exercising anywhere!
* Let our app guide you through each workout. Voice prompts and on screen video instruct you on exactly what to do.
* This app is for everyone: men, women, beginners, experts, busy professionals, travelers, athletes, functional fitness fans...
***** Recognitions *****
* #1 in the app paid category in 10 countries.
* #1 for iPhone/iPad in Heath and Fitness Paid
* App store features including "Get in Shape", "New Year New You", "New and Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and more
* 5 star average rating across all versions
WARNING: This app will remove your current fitness excuses and change your life.
***** App Origins *****
This app is based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren "You Are Your Own Gym". The bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. He honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
***** Interactive Workout Timers *****
Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest all while giving you instructions for each exercise with detailed text and numerous images. Use these timers to follow each workout in the 10 week rapid results program or create your own custom workout routines from any exercise in the app.
***** Workout Types *****
- Interval Sets
***** Keep Sending Us Feedback! *****
* We listen and we respond to emails
* We update our app often
What's New in Version 4.2
Mobility Rx DVD videos available as an in app purchase
Excellent Portable Trainer
This is a superior bodyweight exercise personal trainer. Ideally, you'll read Mark's book, You Are Your Own Gym, prior to using the app, so you have a solid foundation and understanding to begin from. That will help you understand the app. I've been using the gym for weight training for nearly 20 years, and while I love it, the time required to travel to/from, logistics of packing a bag with work clothes, the fees associated with a gym, and schedule delays of not always having access to the equipment you require while there, are prohibitive factors for me. With a growing family, it's harder to make the sacrifice, though I know it's worth it. This app provides significant value by providing coaching, and customization, so I can continue my strength training at home, or anywhere, for that matter. It's a valuable asset in my training arsenal. Well worth the money. I'm actually surprised it doesn't cost more. Thanks Mark, and team, for the tool.
More than just hype
After a very long layoff coupled with a poor diet, I wanted to get my physical performance back. I started with the book (which is also very good) and decided to check out the app. I've been around long enough to have tried a variety of approaches and overall have become very skeptical. As I begin Week 7, I'm already feeling and looking better. The workouts are progressive in nature and yes, you'll be sore, but not to where you'll become frustrated and stop. For me, the best thing about the app is that I believe this sets good habits in motion and most importantly, is sustainable. BTW, I have never written a review before.
This is an excellent way to bring a trainer with you when you travel, whether for work or play. Also a great way to keep in toned condition when using at home, even if you belong to a gym. I especially appreciate the variations for the exercises and the levels of of difficulty. As a female "senior citizen", I know some of the "easy" levels aren't that easy for me initially. However, with persistence I am in better shape than most women my age, and many women younger than me. I do have a personal trainer who I see just once a week. Mark Lauren's program is my trainer the rest of the time when I need it. Thanks, Mark!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 413 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Hard Coded Studios
- © Hard Coded Studios & Light of New Orleans 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mobility Rx Warm UpFree
- Video Value Pack!$19.99
- EFX Workout 1$6.99
- EFX Workout 2$6.99
- EFX Workout 3$6.99
- Mobility Rx Workout 1$8.99
- Novice Timed Sets$2.99
- Mobility Rx Workout 2$8.99
- Novice Ladders$2.99
- Intermediate Circuit Training$2.99