Apple TV Screenshots
Based on the hugely popular iOS Digital Copel Kids Education app, we are proud to bring you Digital Copel TV!
●Lots of Japanese and English learning song videos for kids! (Updated regularly)
●Practice writing with the Hiragana and Katakana alphabet songs
●Free videos and free lessons!
--- About the companion iOS app ---
Enjoy learning with Digital Copel! Your children will discover hundreds of lessons in Copel Town, training their brain, logic, language and math skills, and much more, all while having fun. Try it now for free!
Digital Copel offers education for even the youngest age groups, but children through all ages and even adults can find the tasks challenging and enjoyable.
The lessons are based on the expertise of Copel classrooms, proven with 20 years of experience in classes all over Japan. They cover a wide array of cognitive abilities using various education materials, so the lessons never get boring. For more information about Copel visit http://www.copel.co.jp.
Need a break from learning? Lessons reward the kids with points they can trade in for decorations to design and play on their personal creative space, the Canvas.
- Over 300 different, highly varied lessons, with more being constantly added.
- Explore Copel Town on three maps to find new lessons.
- Collect badges and stars for playing lessons.
- Monitor progress and keep score with the Statistics Screen.
- Unlock decoration pieces and decorate your personal canvas.
- Request PDF data for lessons to print yourself.
- Available in English and Japanese.
- Apple Watch support - check lesson stats, use the remote control to move between lessons and to toggle the overuse alarm on/off.
- Get the Copel classroom experience with mini lessons and song videos. (Japanese only.)
Contact us for more information and/or support at email@example.com.
Digital Copel is published by Acrodea and developed by FUNX.
- New design
- More videos
- Volume adjustments
- Other minor updates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.