By Steine LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use this app if you're looking to sync your phone with your YNAB 4 budget. If you're a YNAB 4 user, we'll still be supporting YNAB 4 (and this companion app) all through 2016.
If you're looking for the companion app that syncs with our new web application, you'll want to download our latest app called, simply, "YNAB".
What's New in Version 3.3.4
- Fixed a rare bug where activity in a category could reset the budgeted amount to zero
One Account on Two iPhones = Buggy
We have been using this for two years now. We really liked it to begin with, but within three months of getting on the desktop monthly to set up the budget, then using our respective iPhones while we were out and about to update our spending quickly became a hassle.
1) There is not an option on the iPhone version to change the budget or headlines. We had to get on the desktop version to do that. Every time the budget changed.
2) It was downloaded on one iPhone before the other, so that iPhone is apparently the main device. The other iPhone, when updated with spending info away from wifi, forces a resync every time the app is opened and before any info may be entered. If it's not on wifi, the resync doesn't work and the spending info entered only shows on the second iPhone. So it is ALWAYS days later when we realize it.
3) The desktop version is confusing. Not much about it that is user friendly. We just quit trying to enter the budget info, and have since pretty much fallen off the budget bandwagon.
Will this be fixed? We spent $60 out of our budget to buy this app to be so thoroughly disappointed. We've contacted the company that told us how to fix it. For a day. We're back where we started.
I may not make it another month using this app, and I'm sure not paying monthly to upgrade if it's anything like the classic version. At least offer a free upgrade for those that paid for the classic version.
Will pay subscription to keep classic
Devoted YNAB'er. Absolutely love it but... really really tried to like the new way of YNABing and just don't. Old way in this case is better, I have no issue with subscription model. Gladly pay new model monthly fee to keep classic going and get some dev $ allocated to it.
I like the app but the sync isn't great
The syncing from my computer to my iPad to my iPhone doesn't work great. The iPhone doesn't even sync transactions that are added elsewhere. It does help me budget my money though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 3.3.4
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steine LLC
- © 2016 YouNeedABudget.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.