YouMail Visual Voicemail
By YouMail, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouMail’s award-winning Visual Voicemail service is like having a personal, automated receptionist on your iPhone - and now iPad!
Get a bigger inbox than your carrier’s basic voicemail (100 messages) along with many other great features like permanently blocking callers, telemarketers and spammers, access to a huge selection of free pre-recorded greetings, voicemail messages sent via email, and much more.
Optional features enable you to read transcribed messages with Voicemail-to-Text, search and archive your messages, reply to new callers with a TXT/SMS and a link to your digital business card, along with call forwarding, PBX extensions, and “follow me” functionality.
Over 7 million people save 3-5 hours every week - and provide their callers with a unique and memorable calling experience. With YouMail’s Visual Voicemail service you can take control of your missed calls, respond faster to callers that matter, and eliminate spam.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals who rely on their phone for new business. YouMail’s rich voicemail features, spam blocking, and inbox organization are designed to save time so you can focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Voicemail features included in the 100% free YouMail app:
• LARGER VOICEMAIL BOX: Save and organize up to 100 voice messages!
• SMART GREETING: Your greeting will address callers by their first name, followed by your name! Your callers will be amazed!
• ACCESS ANYWHERE: Check voicemail on your iPhone, iPad, or computer browser.
• PERMANENT CALL BLOCKING: Block calls! Stop telemarketers! Smart Blocking keeps spammers, robocallers, and debt collectors from calling you - forever!
• YouMail CALLER ID: Upload contact pics, sync with Facebook, and access YouMail's phone directory with tens of millions of listings to know who left you a voicemail.
• FORWARD and SHARE VOICEMAIL: Send messages to anyone via email, and share them on Facebook or Twitter.
Visual Voicemail Extras
If you’re running a small business from your iPhone, you’ll love that YouMail also supports these premium call management services:
• Voicemail-to-Text: Reading voicemail is much faster than listening! Voicemails are auto-transcribed so you can read them in the app or in via email.
• Privacy Guard: See the phone number from any Private, Unknown and Anonymous callers who leave a voicemail.
• Smart Business Greetings: a professionally recorded voicemail greeting that includes your business name.
• Live-Connect: Call routing choices presented to callers, just like PBX extensions. Callers can dial 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant or another phone.
• Follow Me: YouMail will ring multiple phone lines simultaneously - you answer the most convenient phone.
• Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via TXT / SMS message with a personalized Digital Business Card, a mobile landing page that gives callers even more information about you and your services.
• Message Delegation / Auto-Forward: Send copies of your messages to anyone you chose to ensure callers get an immediate response.
• Premium Support: Immediate Customer Care, including customization and setup assistance.
Try YouMail’s free award-winning Visual Voicemail service today!
• YouMail is NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans.
• YouMail IS compatible with: AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and more!
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail is compatible with your carrier.
• YouMail only works with phone carriers in the US and Canada.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, you should de-activate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
What's New in Version 3.7.49
Now available on iPad!
Also in this release:
• Bug fixes, speed and stability improvements (we love it when you get things done faster)
• Made voicemail activation even easier
• Message Location now maps where you were when you received a missed call
• 3D touch functions added for iOS 9 on iPhone 6S and 6S+
** If you love YouMail. please take a minute to rate it in the App Store!! **
Affordable, effective, and easy to use
I said affordable, not the lowest, not the highest, for the money there's plenty of value.
Effective, does all of the things necessary, more than some apps, less than others. I've found the less than others part to be functions that are either unnecessary and or not applicable for most.
Easy to use, it's intuitive, it's easy to implement and adopt.
Overall, I think the most important feature is easy to use and adopt.
Now I don't have to hate checking my messages. I can pick which message I want to listen to instead of listening to a whole string of backed up ones. The coolest thing is the message. It freaks everyone out when it says their name. "Hi Amy, Leann can't come to the phone. ". Keeps all your conspiracy theory friends from calling back. They think the government is tracking them! Worth every penny of free this app costs. A must have app. Also get Mr Number app.
Awesome an excellent app
This app is excellent and very awesome it works great. I am not paid by this company to say this but it is worth every bit of downloading. I use it and I have not had any problems with telemarketers since I've been using it. It also works for those you don't want to talk to or fun for those whom you do like talking to. Try it you will agree.