YouMail: Visual Voicemail Replacement
By YouMail, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouMail is a free Intelligent Call Manager that stops robocalls, simplifies conference calls, delights missed callers with a full-blown virtual receptionist, and even improves upon your existing visual voicemail and voicemail to text with voicemail to email and more. So far, YouMail has answered over 5 billion calls from half the phones in America!
YouMail is 100% free and works by replacing your existing carrier Visual Voicemail. It:
- STOPS ROBOCALLERS and TELEMARKETERS from harassing you by playing them a “Number Out of Service” greeting. This takes you off their lists and stops them from calling you from ANY number they use. Truly effort less call blocking - no need to block calls one at a time or use a call blocker.
- Provides truly EFFORTLESS FREE CONFERENCE CALLS. To hold a free conference call, just tell people to call your cell and press 8, and you tap to join. No funny numbers. No pins. Callers are announced by name automatically on entry and exit, without having to record anything, and a conference call summary is automatically emailed at the end.
- Includes an AUTOMATED VIRTUAL RECEPTIONIST that greets callers by name or customized greeting, can respond instantly with an automated TXT/SMS with a link to your digital business card, and can automatically collect their contact info. Callers that matter no longer feel they’ve fallen into a voicemail black hole!
- Includes an AWARD-WINNING VISUAL VOICEMAIL service. Get a bigger inbox, with messages stored permanently and accessible on any device. Also get voicemail to e-mail, voicemail to text so you can read your voicemail, missed caller id so you always know who called, the ability to forward and reply to voicemail by e-mail to TXT/SMS, and access to a huge selection of free pre-recorded greetings.
Optional features extends the service significantly:
- BUSINESS SMART GREETINGS greet them by name and a fully professional recorded greeting including your full name and business name.
- LIVE CONNECT lets caller press 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant, or another phone. There’s even more advanced call routing features with full PBX extensions and find-me follow-me functionality.
- Expanded DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS provide a full mobile landing page to give callers even more information about you and your services.
- CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING provides effortless shareable recordings of all your conference calls, while automatically informing participants the conference calls are being recorded. Plus, any time you want to record a conference call, just have the caller press 8 to enter your conference room.
- PRIVACY GUARD forces blocked or unknown callers to reveal their number to leave you messages.
- EXTRA LINE is a second phone number you can give out to protect your privacy.
- AUTO-FORWARDING automatically copies messages to others under the conditions you specify.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your calls while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Try YouMail’s free Intelligent Call Manager today. It now works on your iPhone and your iPad!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans.
• COMPATIBLE with: AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and many more!
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail works with your carrier.
• Only works with carriers in the US and Canada.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
What's New in Version 4.2.10
• Better Call Blocking now blocks known scam and robo callers instantly (iOS 10.1+)
• It is now easier to Blacklist unwanted callers and report new threats to the community
• Big beautiful iPad layout in portrait mode
• Dynamic text size makes for easy reading of messages and options
• Improved support experience means you'll get help faster if you need it
I've been using this app for a few years now and loved it. Within the past year they have made several drastic changes making it very difficult to figure out which voicemails I've listened to or not. They've integrated advertising between every third message making it even more challenging to navigate the mailbox. I understand this company is in it to make money however making the app more and more useless will eventually turn more and more customers off. I am looking for alternative apps for the first time in years. Sad since this started out great and I told a lot of people about it. Please go back to the original programming.
Call Blocking finally works but buggy and ads for premium accounts?
Youmail is a great voicemail replacement, but the app is poorly done and customer service is terrible. It took more than 2 months to make the claimed blocking extension finally work. Now it seems to work well. Like being able to lookup callers in the app. Number database is good, but other services sometimes have more complete info. Showing number of FCC and FTC complaints is helpful too.
- In-app setup verification function to make sure Youmail is activated hasn’t worked since, since iOS 10!
- Trying to attach a photo in a support request message form kicks you back to main menu.
- Paid customers still see sketchy ads in the app for all kinds of personal information services. Lame and sad.
- Paid customers get to leave a message on Youmail support voicemail and never get call back. Well done Youmail!
YouMail is great
I really have to say YouMail is a great service. I do not have anything that comes to my mind that I can complain about. There are so many calls I don't have to bother with because they are just junk and I don't need using my time with a pick up of the call on my part. It's just such a great app for both the business and Jane or John Doe. Give it a try, I think you'll like it!
This a great service and the price is so right.