YouMail: Visual Voicemail Replacement
By YouMail, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouMail is a free Intelligent Call Manager that stops robocalls, simplifies conference calls, delights missed callers with a full-blown virtual receptionist, and even improves upon your existing visual voicemail and voicemail to text with voicemail to email and more. So far, YouMail has answered over 5 billion calls from half the phones in America!
YouMail is 100% free and works by replacing your existing carrier Visual Voicemail. It:
- STOPS ROBOCALLERS and TELEMARKETERS from harassing you by playing them a “Number Out of Service” greeting. This takes you off their lists and stops them from calling you from ANY number they use. No need to block calls one at a time – call blocking truly made effortless
- Provides truly EFFORTLESS FREE CONFERENCE CALLS. To hold a free conference call, just tell people to call your cell and press 8, and you tap to join. No funny numbers. No pins. Callers are announced by name automatically on entry and exit, without having to record anything, and a conference call summary is automatically emailed at the end.
- Includes an AUTOMATED VIRTUAL RECEPTIONIST that greets callers by name or customized greeting, can respond instantly with an automated TXT/SMS with a link to your digital business card, and can automatically collect their contact info. Callers that matter no longer feel they’ve fallen into a voicemail black hole!
- Includes an AWARD-WINNING VISUAL VOICEMAIL service. Get a bigger inbox, with messages stored permanently and accessible on any device. Also get voicemail to e-mail, voicemail to text so you can read your voicemail, missed caller id so you always know who called, the ability to forward and reply to voicemail by e-mail to TXT/SMS, and access to a huge selection of free pre-recorded greetings.
Optional features extends the service significantly:
- BUSINESS SMART GREETINGS greet them by name and a fully professional recorded greeting including your full name and business name.
- LIVE CONNECT lets caller press 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant, or another phone. There’s even more advanced call routing features with full PBX extensions and find-me follow-me functionality.
- Expanded DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS provide a full mobile landing page to give callers even more information about you and your services.
- CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING provides effortless shareable recordings of all your conference calls, while automatically informing participants the conference calls are being recorded. Plus, any time you want to record a conference call, just have the caller press 8 to enter your conference room.
- PRIVACY GUARD forces blocked or unknown callers to reveal their number to leave you messages.
- EXTRA LINE is an extra phone number you can give out to protect your privacy.
- AUTO-FORWARDING automatically copies messages to others under the conditions you specify.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your calls while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Try YouMail’s free Intelligent Call Manager today. It now works on your iPhone and your iPad!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans.
• COMPATIBLE with: AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and many more!
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail works with your carrier.
• Only works with carriers in the US and Canada.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
What's New in Version 4.1.37
New features that take advantage of iOS10.1:
• Confirmed spammers and blackisted callers don't ring your phone and hear out of service greeting.
• Suspected spam callers have "Suspected Spam" as caller id when calling
• Widget with info, including transcription, of latest message.
• New flagged messages folder available from the left menu
• Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Voicemails are gone!
I've had a bunch extremely important personal voicemails saved within the app for years, and now they are all gone. No notification, no confirmation, nothing. I didn't delete them and they are all gone.
I had the last voicemails ever from 3 family members saved within the app on my iPhone. They've always been there, and with the new changes, they're deleted and I wasn't even told.
I can never get those back. I can never hear their voices again. I can't talk to them anymore. This is truly heartbreaking.
I can't contact customer support because I just get sent to a generic list of FAQ.
I've used this app for years, since it first developed, and deleting the voices of those most important to me because I chose to not pay a monthly fee for an upgraded account is despicable. They're was plenty of room in my mailbox to keep those messages safe. Now, nothing.
I'm truly devastated right now. If there is any way to recover those voicemails, please contact me. If you even read these reviews at all. I need them back. They were safe for 4 years, and nothing has changed on my end to make them delete. Please help me get them back.
Love that I can stay connected on all of my devices. I use it for my personal & business voicemails. The greatest feature is that I can put contacts in a list and use a specific message to great them. Keeps me very organized, as I can make notes on each voicemail message.
This App is a “must have”!
I have been using this app for some time now and have never encountered any problems. I get numerous comments about my call screener or personal assistant. I recommend this app several times each week and to everyone that asks about a new voicemail service. Love it!