YouMail - Intelligent Call Management
By YouMail, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouMail is a free Intelligent Call Manager that simplifies your life and delights your callers. So far, YouMail has answered over 5 billion calls from nearly half the phones in America!
YouMail is 100% free and works by replacing your existing carrier Visual Voicemail. It:
- STOPS ROBOCALLERS and TELEMARKETERS from harassing you by playing them a “Number Out of Service” greeting. This takes you off their lists and stops them from calling you from ANY number they use, not just the number they originally called from. You just ignore calls from unknown numbers and YouMail does the rest – no need to block calls one at a time on your phone.
- Gives you truly EFFORTLESS CONFERENCE CALLS. To have a conference call, just tell your callers to call your cell and press 8, and you tap to join. No funny numbers. No pins. Callers are announced by name automatically on entry and exit, without having to record anything, and a call summary is automatically emailed at the end.
- Includes an AUTOMATED VIRTUAL RECEPTIONIST that greets callers by name or customized greeting, that can respond instantly with an automated TXT/SMS with a link to your digital business card, and that can automatically collect their contact info. Now callers that matter no longer feel they’ve fallen into a voicemail black hole!
- Includes an AWARD-WINNING VISUAL VOICEMAIL service. Get a bigger inbox than your carrier provides, with messages stored permanently and accessible on any device. Also get voicemail to e-mail, voicemail to text so you can read your voicemail, missed caller identification so you always know who called, the ability to forward and reply to voicemail by e-mail to TXT/SMS, and access to a huge selection of free pre-recorded greetings.
Optional features extends the service significantly:
- BUSINESS SMART GREETINGS greet them by name and a fully professional recorded greetings including your full name and business name.
- LIVE CONNECT lets caller press 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant, or another phone. There’s even more advanced call routing features with full PBX extensions and find-me follow-me functionality.
- Expanded DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS provide a full mobile landing page to give callers even more information about you and your services.
- CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING provides effortless shareable recordings of all your conference calls, while automatically informing participants the calls are being recorded. Plus, any time you want to record a call, just have the caller press 8 to enter your conference room.
- PRIVACY GUARD forces blocked or unknown callers to reveal their number to leave you messages.
- EXTRA LINE is an extra phone number you can give out to protect your privacy.
- AUTO-FORWARDING automatically copies messages to others under the conditions you specify.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your calls while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Try YouMail’s free Intelligent Call Manager today. It now works on both your iPhone and your iPad!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans.
• IS compatible with: AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and many more!
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail is compatible with your carrier.
• YouMail only works with carriers in the US and Canada.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, you should deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
What's New in Version 4.0.33
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
I'm completely amazed.....
I am completely amazed with this app. Although I rely on reviews and feedback when searching for apps or anything, I have to admit I don't always remember to come back and give my reviews. I like to use the app for sometime before I write a review, because I know how much I rely on them when I purchase an app, so I want to make sure that I am giving an adequate review with information based on actually using the app for sometime. I am completely amazed by this app, and their efforts to continually improve the app based on feedback. I was going to give it four stars, because sometimes the transcripts are a little off, but I'm still able to understand the message and their continued efforts to make this app better makes up for that. I am constantly getting positive feedback and asking about this app and how I'm able to do some of the things I do, so the only thing I would suggest is to find a way to make sure more people know about this app.
In all fairness to YouMail, I want to revise my last review. I had said that in trying to uninstall YouMail from my iPhone 6s that I had incredible difficulty and spent hours on the phone with T-Mobile.
With the help of T-Mobile I finally was successful in uninstalling YouMail from my phone. T-Mobile had me try two things, which if I had tried on my own, with no doubt would have done the trick. After entering the same codes that YouMail said to use, Tmobile had me reset the network settings and then reboot the phone. I'm surprised that I didn't think of it on my own, especially the part about doing a simple reboot. So I'm now giving the app the five stars it truly deserves!
Tides have turned!
Finally got back to those annoying spam calls! YouMail have cut down majority of useless calls and identified spam callers. These callers are very sneaky and will try to leave threatening voicemails to get me to return their calls. LOL!! One even used Apple pretending that there are suspicious activities going on with my phone and I need to call them! I am now in control of my voicemail activities.