YouMail Visual Voicemail
By YouMail, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouMail’s award-winning Visual Voicemail service is like having a personal, automated receptionist on your iPhone - and now iPad!
Get a bigger inbox than your carrier’s basic voicemail (100 messages) along with many other great features like permanently stopping callers, telemarketers and spammers, access to a huge selection of free pre-recorded greetings, voicemail messages sent via email, and much more.
Optional features enable you to read transcribed messages with Voicemail-to-Text, search and archive your messages, reply to new callers with a TXT/SMS and a link to your digital business card, along with call forwarding, PBX extensions, and “follow me” functionality.
Over 7 million people save 3-5 hours every week - and provide their callers with a unique and memorable calling experience. With YouMail’s free Visual Voicemail service you can take control of your missed calls, respond faster to callers that matter, and eliminate spam.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your cals while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Voicemail features included in the 100% free YouMail app:
• LARGER VOICEMAIL BOX: Save and organize up to 100 voice messages!
• SMART GREETING: Your greeting will address callers by their first name, followed by your name! Your callers will be amazed!
• ACCESS ANYWHERE: Check voicemail on your iPhone, iPad, or computer browser.
• STOP TELEMARKETERS: Stop unwanted callers from ever calling again by playing a "Number Out of Service" greeting for the missed callers on your Blacklist. Keeps spammers and debt collectors from calling back!
• YouMail CALLER ID: Upload contact pics, sync with Facebook, and access YouMail's phone directory with tens of millions of listings to know who left you a voicemail.
• FORWARD and SHARE VOICEMAIL: Send messages to anyone via email, and share them on Facebook or Twitter.
Visual Voicemail Extras
If you’re running a small business from your iPhone, you’ll love that YouMail also supports these premium services:
• Voicemail-to-Text: Voicemails are auto-transcribed so you can read them in the app or in via email.
• Privacy Guard: See the phone number from any Private, Unknown and Anonymous callers who leave a voicemail.
• Smart Business Greetings: a professionally recorded voicemail greeting that includes your business name.
• Live-Connect: Call routing choices presented to callers, just like PBX extensions. Callers can dial 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant or another phone.
• Follow Me: YouMail will ring multiple phone lines simultaneously - you answer the most convenient phone.
• Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via TXT / SMS message with a personalized Digital Business Card, a mobile landing page that gives callers even more information about you and your services.
• Message Delegation / Auto-Forward: Send copies of your messages to anyone you chose to ensure callers get an immediate response.
Try YouMail’s free award-winning Visual Voicemail service today!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans.
• IS compatible with: AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and many more!
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail is compatible with your carrier.
• YouMail only works with carriers in the US and Canada.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, you should de-activate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
What's New in Version 3.7.57
YouMail now available on iPad!
Also in this release:
• Bug fixes, speed and stability improvements (we love it when you get things done faster)
• Made sign up and voicemail activation even easier
• 'Message Location' now maps where you were when you received a missed call
• 3D touch functions added for iOS 9 on iPhone 6S and 6S+
--- If you love YouMail, please take a minute to Rate it in the App Store!! ---
I had no idea that this app was controlling my phone for 8 months. Sometimes back , long time ago I payed with youmail and then deleted it, but lately I have noticed that I do not receive any voice mail any longer.
FYI : This app takes over your phone , without you knowing it. I lost so many important phone calls and voice mails that it turned a lot of business and people away! I contacted the app help and asked them to deactivate my phone, I wish I realized it sooner! Supposedly they did, telling me to dial a number provided to return your phone back to your phone original settings. Well , that was not the case.
I called ATT and asked them to check on my voice mail, and to my surprise my phone was fully corrupted by this app. ATT technican had to do a magic to clean, reset and remove all content installed by YOUMAIL on my phone, youmail was living in my phone and most likely taking all of my private info as well.
If this was an honest app there should a very simple way to deactivate it. But there was not.
Thought I should share with all users of the app.
Member since 2010!
I couldn't stand the standard robotic voicemail service that comes with every phone.. that's why I chose YouMail back in 2010! I am a licensed Cosmetologist that needs solidarity in her work sometimes. YouMail takes care of everything without me ever having to touch my iPhone or sacrificing precious client time! YouMail runs my business like a super automated assistant! Customizing the settings, setting up a new phone/carrier, or changing your digits is quick and painless! I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have YouMail! Thanks for giving me the freedom to just let my iPhone ring when I'm busy or stay lost in my purse while I'm driving! I enjoy more in life knowing YouMail will get my messages 😉
Very nice and at the same time a very gnarly voicemail app one-of-a-kind.
Can go from 0 to 100 real quick. The professional business today have a voicemail left by God himself tomorrow cut up with your friends seem like smoother than you are by having a smart UMail greeting that greets your callers with their save name the caller list. I have beta tested this. For about 90 days it's really great unfortunate for me in the plan I was on my business started to skyrocket owning the number one cell phone repair shop for any type of repair or retail device you may need in the state of Colorado we get a lot more calls than our loud with that plan and it just became a headache but I'm glad to be home